The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My First Purchase For My Company Is...

Wyatt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 25, 2014
San Diego, California
...a one year subscription to Fastlane INSIDERS :clench:

Hello!

The names Wyatt. I just turned 22. I'm also a pizza delivery guy that has a couple thousand saved up, and am about to join the Fastlane INSIDERS right after I finish this post :).

(Edit: After spending that $100 for a year, I want my business to have the same feeling I just had. Like it was the best money spent. That's the value I want to give to others)

Long story short, decided that even though I'm a decent Overwatch player, I'm not going pro in that scene. I can't just focus on my passion in gaming yet. So instead, I'm putting games on the backburner to focus on this financial journey.

I'm going to join the Fastlane and am focused on building a business on passive income.

Having a journal helps. By posting (or at least try to) each day in a progress thread, hopefully I can motivate some others trying to start out themselves. Or I can help anyone else that doesn't know how to start on the right foot.

And who knows, maybe I might strike gold one day and I can thank everybody who followed me from the very beginning ;)

And trust me, I have no clue what I'm doing. but one of my best attributes is learning from failure. I might lose a couple hundred or thousand dollars, but the experience would be well worth it.

Hopefully I can see some of you guys in my progress thread!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
You're certainly off to a good start. Here is where you need to be, head down reading for at least the next few days or weeks. There's lots to absorb and ideas will come to you. Make sure you check out the INSIDERS give away section when you get in there. ;)

MoneyDoc

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Jun 24, 2014
Welcome to the forums.

Lots of great quality threads waiting for you. I suggest reading the multiple ecommerce thread. Ecommerce can be a great way to get your feet wet and if done right, can generate some small cash pretty quickly.

Wyatt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 25, 2014
San Diego, California
You're certainly off to a good start. Here is where you need to be, head down reading for at least the next few days or weeks. There's lots to absorb and ideas will come to you. Make sure you check out the INSIDERS give away section when you get in there. ;)
Yup just read a lot of the fastlane INSIDERS threads. I just need to execute the idea, then my blueprint is basically the threads :blush:. Easier said than done.
Welcome to the forums.

Lots of great quality threads waiting for you. I suggest reading the multiple ecommerce thread. Ecommerce can be a great way to get your feet wet and if done right, can generate some small cash pretty quickly.

Hmmm if I have to grab some extra cash I definitely will check that out. I've saved around $2300 from my job so hopefully I will stay afloat for awhile. Will still check out the threads in ecommerce :fistbump:.

Amon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 29, 2016
Cleveland, OH
Welcome. Just out of curiosity, why now almost three years after your join date are you pursuing this? what changed?

Wyatt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Mar 25, 2014
San Diego, California
Welcome. Just out of curiosity, why now almost three years after your join date are you pursuing this? what changed?

Good question. I read TMF right when I got out of high school (~three years ago). Got inspired and couldn't stop thinking about it. Made an account on here right after. I had a couple problems though.
-At 18 or 19, I was pretty lazy and didn't have a good business mindset just yet. I also needed to toughen up a lil.
-No money to support my business.
-Parents who are slowlaners don't believe you can make it without a degree. So I made them happy, dropped most entrepreneur thoughts and did college. Good grades, blah blah blah... ya know just the usual.
-Got a girlfriend for a year and a couple months (never again when you're in your twenties trynna figure out your life :thumbsdown:)

Looking back though, these were all just excuses. I'm posting right now (keeping a progress log) to keep myself on track and not fall off the Fastlane.

Fast forward three years. I dropped out of college and am just paying rent to my parents. Got myself a job for a couple months. While I do love my coworkers and gained some valuable mental fortitude working, I realized something. I don't wanna work for someone else even if the pay was high.

So back to your question. What changed was the fact that if I don't at least start my own business, its either sink or swim. I'm choosing to swim :clench:.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...