Yesterday I made my first purchase on Alibaba, I have an niche that I believe is going to do well.
Anyways I'm a little spectacle about the purchase and I wanted you guy opinion on it.
1st i made the purchase via Paypal which brings me an piece of mind but as I was emailing the supplier different names came up as we were speaking example
1st message from Johnson Xu
2nd message from carmen liao then more messages from Johnson Xu
I'm just curious if they may have an staff answering their emails.
Any insite guys, any tips to spot scammers, and if I am being scammed do I just file an complaint with Paypal
Anyways I'm a little spectacle about the purchase and I wanted you guy opinion on it.
1st i made the purchase via Paypal which brings me an piece of mind but as I was emailing the supplier different names came up as we were speaking example
1st message from Johnson Xu
2nd message from carmen liao then more messages from Johnson Xu
I'm just curious if they may have an staff answering their emails.
Any insite guys, any tips to spot scammers, and if I am being scammed do I just file an complaint with Paypal
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
