The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My First Product Launch !

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Copy needs some work, just spelling and grammar, for professionalism, but it's looking better imo
Yea I'm terrible with grammar haha ,I might need to find someone to proof it for me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Just checked it from my iPhone and it's not bad.

dc0c94985917ad0d8211503f8f5c78dc.png

Surely copy need to be improved but we are on the right path.

Now I truly recommend you to start using InspectLet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marge H.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 29, 2016
East Coust USA
I'm butting in here to say this still isn't making me trip over myself to get a copy. How is what you've got going to benefit ME? As a prospect, I don't care about you or your background or why you're doing this or anything else (unless you're famous.) All I want to know is what's in it for ME and you haven't shown me that.

Keep going though -- you're getting closer!

How about something like, "Top music producer reveals secrets for creating award-winning rap songs. Now YOU can learn the strategy all the pros use!"

Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
I'm butting in here to say this still isn't making me trip over myself to get a copy. How is what you've got going to benefit ME? As a prospect, I don't care about you or your background or why you're doing this or anything else (unless you're famous.) All I want to know is what's in it for ME and you haven't shown me that.

Keep going though -- you're getting closer! :)

While normally I would agree, the reader wouldn't care about his backstory. Ok this occasion I am inclined to disagree.

He is selling his knowledge of the industry, without a backstory I would be thinking "Who are you to tell me how to rap? You don't know shit" When in fact he has a number of years of experience which is where the value lies for the reader

Marge H.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 29, 2016
East Coust USA
While normally I would agree, the reader wouldn't care about his backstory. Ok this occasion I am inclined to disagree.

Wouldn't that apply to nearly every ad out there?

I'm saying the landing page doesn't need to focus on his background. The report itself would be the best place to do that.

The only goal of a landing page/squeeze page is to get an email. That's it. Leave the actual selling for later.

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Wouldn't that apply to nearly every ad out there?

I'm saying the landing page doesn't need to focus on his background. The report itself would be the best place to do that.

The only goal of a landing page/squeeze page is to get an email. That's it. Leave the actual selling for later.

In fact, his landing doesn't focus on his background. There's just a phrase about it!

He is selling his knowledge of the industry, without a backstory I would be thinking "Who are you to tell me how to rap? You don't know shit" When in fact he has a number of years of experience which is where the value lies for the reader

Totally agree with you!

Of course, the page isn't completed yet!

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
http://www.halbertology.com/?hop=halberts

It is for a course on copywriting. However, if you can analyze this very sales page that course becomes almost unneeded.

Do you see how the copy pulls you in?

Your landing page should read with the same effect.

G

Guest34764

"Fire warden won't let me hand this training guide out in public, because it makes those mix tape fiyaa"

Stop while you're ahead.

To @JokerCrazyBeatz shouldn't your ad give off a "rapper" feel.The background of the landing page looks a bit too clean.Change it up a bit to something a bit "harder".

andrewhook

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Oct 22, 2016
Italy
Now it's 1000 times better than the last time!
Prices table has still to be improved :)

PS.
you have your domain, don't leave your gmail address as a contact :)
create your own email address (like info@jokercrazymusic.com) instead. Probably some mail addresses are included within your hosting!

Waspy

Float like a butterfly
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Dec 6, 2016
U.K.
Looks miles better! But, is it a different product/service?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.