LukeSidewalker
New Contributor
Hi, to MJ and all,
I just recieved your book yesterday MJ and have gotten through chapter 9. It's well, pretty dam awesome and one hell of a wake up call to probably the biggest sidewalker on this forum! I'm 43 with a wife, daughter and a dog and I live in a van down by the river, well not really in a van but pretty dam close. After losing 2 homes and now as of 2 weeks a go my job. The losing the job thing well, it's the third time in about 15 years. I guess it takes some of us 3 times and a great book to figure out WTF is going on! All I can say is that I have seen the light and I will do whatever it takes to be a success to me and the 3 "F's". MJ I just want to thank you for actually making me think again in many many years.
Thanks, Jeff
AKA Luke Sidewalker
I just recieved your book yesterday MJ and have gotten through chapter 9. It's well, pretty dam awesome and one hell of a wake up call to probably the biggest sidewalker on this forum! I'm 43 with a wife, daughter and a dog and I live in a van down by the river, well not really in a van but pretty dam close. After losing 2 homes and now as of 2 weeks a go my job. The losing the job thing well, it's the third time in about 15 years. I guess it takes some of us 3 times and a great book to figure out WTF is going on! All I can say is that I have seen the light and I will do whatever it takes to be a success to me and the 3 "F's". MJ I just want to thank you for actually making me think again in many many years.
Thanks, Jeff
AKA Luke Sidewalker
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
