- Joined
- Nov 21, 2010
- Messages
- 195
Rep Bank
$490
$490
User Power: 31%
Hello, well I'm new..if you can't tell from my post count lol. I've read the book and it changed how I think..TREMENDOUSLY! I've also been watching his videos to help keep me in the mindset and remind me of things I have forgotten. I plan on re-reading soon.
ANYWAY!!
After reading the book, I got busy learning and thinking of idea's for a website. I've come up with several but I this one I feel strongly about. What is it you ask...well I plan on starting a specialty coffee shop. Not a b&m one, it'll be online to help roasters sell their product. Many of them have a site but their are many roasters and, therefore, many sites. I plan on bringing all these together into one so a potential customer can search one site for coffee instead of 20+ sites.
I will carry many different types (organic/fair trade/import/domestic etc.). Not only could people get the product from me, in already roasted forms. They could also buy just the plain beans to roast themselves if they would like.
Am I scared of this risk I'm about to take, yes but that's part of any business, right? Any advice would be greatly appreciated weather it be negative or positive.
ANYWAY!!
After reading the book, I got busy learning and thinking of idea's for a website. I've come up with several but I this one I feel strongly about. What is it you ask...well I plan on starting a specialty coffee shop. Not a b&m one, it'll be online to help roasters sell their product. Many of them have a site but their are many roasters and, therefore, many sites. I plan on bringing all these together into one so a potential customer can search one site for coffee instead of 20+ sites.
I will carry many different types (organic/fair trade/import/domestic etc.). Not only could people get the product from me, in already roasted forms. They could also buy just the plain beans to roast themselves if they would like.
Am I scared of this risk I'm about to take, yes but that's part of any business, right? Any advice would be greatly appreciated weather it be negative or positive.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
