5hpstickers
New Contributor
Hey Guys,
I recently started this site and company called 5hp Stickers
It's great because I can work maybe an hour or 2 some days of the week filling orders.
I currently get around 500 visitors per day to the site and around 10 orders per day.
I know that this isn't exactly a FastLane business but it is great while I am in school.
Maybe you guys can take a look at it and let me know what you think and what can be improved, and maybe pitch me some ideas on how I could possibly turn it into a fastlane business.
The site is: 5hp Stickers
I recently started this site and company called 5hp Stickers
It's great because I can work maybe an hour or 2 some days of the week filling orders.
I currently get around 500 visitors per day to the site and around 10 orders per day.
I know that this isn't exactly a FastLane business but it is great while I am in school.
Maybe you guys can take a look at it and let me know what you think and what can be improved, and maybe pitch me some ideas on how I could possibly turn it into a fastlane business.
The site is: 5hp Stickers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
