The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My 9 month progression.

Arnoldd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 4, 2020
Lithuania
Hey there everyone! Posting here to share my hard 9 month work,and what I’ve learnt from hitting the gym almost everyday.

Me in 2021 summer: View attachment 44047

Latest picture: View attachment 44044 View attachment 44042

Not even sure if these kind of posts are a thing but this journey has been more than my physique transformation.
Before I had a really low self-esteem,suffered from a lot of insecurities,didnt really have the “balls” to approach someone.9 months forward here I am , completely confident in myself,making new connections and overall i feel better.
The grind at the gym has taught me more discipline. I have to admit, I feel like a robot.Everyday I do the same thing ,but its different than a 9-5 robot.I workout,and spend my time working on my CENTS business everyday. I’ve never been happier in my life and I realised that I dont need to fit in with others in order to be happy. Whenever I hit the gym, I'm alone with my own thoughts.I realize no one is gonna stop me. Just Me and Myself. Me against the world. Me against the SCRIPTED culture. Everyday is the same. Workout as hard as I can , come back home and work on my CENTS business. I just finished High School.and my business has generated a 2.4k profit. Not much,but damn it feels good. I remember 2 years ago or so,when I first came across MJ and his books I started questioning everything. Here I am , 2 years later. Just the start of the journey,the world is going through a inflation but that does not scare me away. Thanks for ur attention. If you have any related questions to my gym progression feel free to ask.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.