Arnoldd
New Contributor
Hey there everyone! Posting here to share my hard 9 month work,and what I’ve learnt from hitting the gym almost everyday.
Me in 2021 summer: View attachment 44047
Latest picture: View attachment 44044 View attachment 44042
Not even sure if these kind of posts are a thing but this journey has been more than my physique transformation.
Before I had a really low self-esteem,suffered from a lot of insecurities,didnt really have the “balls” to approach someone.9 months forward here I am , completely confident in myself,making new connections and overall i feel better.
The grind at the gym has taught me more discipline. I have to admit, I feel like a robot.Everyday I do the same thing ,but its different than a 9-5 robot.I workout,and spend my time working on my CENTS business everyday. I’ve never been happier in my life and I realised that I dont need to fit in with others in order to be happy. Whenever I hit the gym, I'm alone with my own thoughts.I realize no one is gonna stop me. Just Me and Myself. Me against the world. Me against the SCRIPTED culture. Everyday is the same. Workout as hard as I can , come back home and work on my CENTS business. I just finished High School.and my business has generated a 2.4k profit. Not much,but damn it feels good. I remember 2 years ago or so,when I first came across MJ and his books I started questioning everything. Here I am , 2 years later. Just the start of the journey,the world is going through a inflation but that does not scare me away. Thanks for ur attention. If you have any related questions to my gym progression feel free to ask.
Me in 2021 summer: View attachment 44047
Latest picture: View attachment 44044 View attachment 44042
Not even sure if these kind of posts are a thing but this journey has been more than my physique transformation.
Before I had a really low self-esteem,suffered from a lot of insecurities,didnt really have the “balls” to approach someone.9 months forward here I am , completely confident in myself,making new connections and overall i feel better.
The grind at the gym has taught me more discipline. I have to admit, I feel like a robot.Everyday I do the same thing ,but its different than a 9-5 robot.I workout,and spend my time working on my CENTS business everyday. I’ve never been happier in my life and I realised that I dont need to fit in with others in order to be happy. Whenever I hit the gym, I'm alone with my own thoughts.I realize no one is gonna stop me. Just Me and Myself. Me against the world. Me against the SCRIPTED culture. Everyday is the same. Workout as hard as I can , come back home and work on my CENTS business. I just finished High School.and my business has generated a 2.4k profit. Not much,but damn it feels good. I remember 2 years ago or so,when I first came across MJ and his books I started questioning everything. Here I am , 2 years later. Just the start of the journey,the world is going through a inflation but that does not scare me away. Thanks for ur attention. If you have any related questions to my gym progression feel free to ask.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
