- Joined
- Aug 31, 2007
- Messages
- 780
Rep Bank
$865
$865
User Power: 25%
I work with a lot of clients who have very succesful businesses and/or practices (medical, etc) and love what they do. But, the income is all considered earned income and is taxed at the highest possible level.
So, I'm always looking for ways to turn what they do into multiple streams of income. For example, a Dr. who is successful with his practice may prescribe (and sell) vitamins, refer to physical therapists (for a fee), write a book, give out generalized information via columns (which drives people to a website which sells informational products), and so forth.
So, here's my question - how many people here have used this own principle in their own business? Do you look for ways to turn your business activity into a highly leveraged activity? I'd love to hear some more stories. And, if you'd like, I can show you how you can pay a whole lot less tax on the income by setting up multiple streams of income.
So, I'm always looking for ways to turn what they do into multiple streams of income. For example, a Dr. who is successful with his practice may prescribe (and sell) vitamins, refer to physical therapists (for a fee), write a book, give out generalized information via columns (which drives people to a website which sells informational products), and so forth.
So, here's my question - how many people here have used this own principle in their own business? Do you look for ways to turn your business activity into a highly leveraged activity? I'd love to hear some more stories. And, if you'd like, I can show you how you can pay a whole lot less tax on the income by setting up multiple streams of income.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
