Hi everyone so I wanted to write this because soon I might be having some luck moving to this job I been waiting for over a year, its a lot more comfortable than the job I have now (even the job I have now is super comfortable) and its alot easier (my current job is easy as piss), though my question is even though I have been waiting for this, is this a trap? I am worried that I will stay in the job and never reach my goals or stuff like that, building a business, etc. It is 9-5 life but a fairly fun one but still have my concerns as I addressed above. It has a lot of benefits like a lot better pay, you get your own stuff etc. Or should I get a job in sales something along those lines? Something that is completely out of my comfort zone and will benefit me?
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but it a once in a life time opportunity in a way. Or is this a simple matter of choosing my goals vs having a comfortable job?
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but it a once in a life time opportunity in a way. Or is this a simple matter of choosing my goals vs having a comfortable job?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
