The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving to an even more comfortable job?

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia
Hi everyone so I wanted to write this because soon I might be having some luck moving to this job I been waiting for over a year, its a lot more comfortable than the job I have now (even the job I have now is super comfortable) and its alot easier (my current job is easy as piss), though my question is even though I have been waiting for this, is this a trap? I am worried that I will stay in the job and never reach my goals or stuff like that, building a business, etc. It is 9-5 life but a fairly fun one but still have my concerns as I addressed above. It has a lot of benefits like a lot better pay, you get your own stuff etc. Or should I get a job in sales something along those lines? Something that is completely out of my comfort zone and will benefit me?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but it a once in a life time opportunity in a way. Or is this a simple matter of choosing my goals vs having a comfortable job?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
....never reach my goals or stuff like that, building a business, etc.
This comes across as very casual and nonchalant. Not really the attitude of one who is serious about their goals or business. Nobody here can make the decision for you. You have to decide on your own if you want to live a life of "comfort" and limited reward, or one that involves hard work and unlimited reward. Each has their pros, cons, risks and rewards.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Hi everyone so I wanted to write this because soon I might be having some luck moving to this job I been waiting for over a year, its a lot more comfortable than the job I have now (even the job I have now is super comfortable) and its alot easier (my current job is easy as piss), though my question is even though I have been waiting for this, is this a trap? I am worried that I will stay in the job and never reach my goals or stuff like that, building a business, etc. It is 9-5 life but a fairly fun one but still have my concerns as I addressed above. It has a lot of benefits like a lot better pay, you get your own stuff etc. Or should I get a job in sales something along those lines? Something that is completely out of my comfort zone and will benefit me?

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but it a once in a life time opportunity in a way. Or is this a simple matter of choosing my goals vs having a comfortable job?
What is most important to you?

Which decision is going to help you accomplish that the most?

Do that

LiveEntrepreneur

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Aug 17, 2017
Australia

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.