The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Moving from failure, To the next Lifestyle

Kevin W

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 11, 2019
Hello Everyone, this is my introduction.

My name is Kevin, and i recently got a Physics degree from a BC (Canada) university. The last three years I have been working and reading on entrepreneurship. Physics is nice, but the career path is definitely a slowlane, and I dont want to continue in research. I moved on and started doing life extension research for the last 2 years, and explored some interesting technologies like building a novel cloning setup, and learning surgery. However, such a "Hobby" is a little expensive. Some other interests I have played around with are psychedelics, swordsmanship, and philosophy. I have a bit of savings (10k) and a car.

I desire for a lifestyle where I can be/do wherever I want (estimated about 5mil needed). I plan to actually have my own small biotech facilities when i am middle aged. I suppose I will talk about my failures at first, which turned out to reveal my own character traits.. Next I will talk about what I am currently working on

Failures-
The first few ventures never got off the ground (E-cigs with stimulating plants. Decent Idea, but Shit Execution). I then worked on bitcoin minning (sigh, i know...). A friend and myself where making a tiny profit, and we decided to start personally do arbitrage trading, and also hire a trader. We found wealthy family members to help up with the initial investment. Things were good for a while. The trader made us money, then lost us double the amount. Then one of the smaller exchanges we worked with just stalled and took our money. F*ck. Overall, I trusted people too easily, Got greedy, gave control to others for generating money, worked on limited scale projects, and simply did not execute/sell enough. Being too focused on ideas.

Current Work-
After these failures, i was going to go to a slowlane, and be an engineer somewhere. But then I read the Millionaire Fastlane . I realized the risks of the slowlane, and know that I have the guts to survive entrepreneurship. Thus, it is time to work on the fastlane.

Now for the new venture- in the physic field? cryptocurrency, biotech products, or elsewhere? One idea was a concierge medical service to talk to doctors knowledgeable on new life extension technologies.
Finally, I settled on the beverage market as it seems simplest to work with. I am using my knowledge of plant medicine to create some beverages that might be a new category of drinks. Cannabis is already booming, but i am going with different things. I don't know much about marketing and sales, and am reading up on it. My guiding book is: Build your Beverage Empire.
I am currently working on: Formulating a drink, and testing in market. Building an advertising package.

I hope to connect with other entrepreneurs here.
With some strategic hard work - I will move on the my desired lifestyle.

Thats my summery.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...