Good morning fellow Fastlaners and Warriors of the UNSCRIPTED dynasty,
Quick context
I am an EU-citizen (Belgian), 21 years old, I have saved enough money to move abroad (about 3 000 EURO's).
I have been looking to rent an apartment or studio (online) in Southern European countries such as France and Spain. But also even Montenegro. This is the first time I move anywhere so it kind of scares me to death, but it is also incredibly exciting. I am also working on a software (Fastlane) project in the meantime.
To the point
Which sites do you recommend for renting apartments in the EU? Are they trustworthy?
Any tips on what to look out for when renting apartments?
Are there other ways you would handle the situation?
All tips are welcome.
The posts do not have to be EU only though. As this might come in handy for other 'Fastlane Forum Wanderers' that do not live in the EU.
Also
I've been thinking, maybe I should just go to a city, live in a hotel there for a few days and then manually scout the place for apartments?
Quick context
I am an EU-citizen (Belgian), 21 years old, I have saved enough money to move abroad (about 3 000 EURO's).
I have been looking to rent an apartment or studio (online) in Southern European countries such as France and Spain. But also even Montenegro. This is the first time I move anywhere so it kind of scares me to death, but it is also incredibly exciting. I am also working on a software (Fastlane) project in the meantime.
To the point
Which sites do you recommend for renting apartments in the EU? Are they trustworthy?
Any tips on what to look out for when renting apartments?
Are there other ways you would handle the situation?
All tips are welcome.
The posts do not have to be EU only though. As this might come in handy for other 'Fastlane Forum Wanderers' that do not live in the EU.
Also
I've been thinking, maybe I should just go to a city, live in a hotel there for a few days and then manually scout the place for apartments?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
