I just had to share these pictures I took over the last 2 days 
Yesterday evening I walked out on my balcony with my pen and pad to brainstorm on my business, and this is what I walked out into. The clouds were just beautiful...the most amazing shades of gold. These are true to color.
Then literally 10 minutes later the sky turned to blue. Just watching this gave me a creative idea for my business.
I also took the pictures below within the past 48 hours. Do you ever have one of those days where nothing is going right? That's the kind of day I was having yesterday. Then I got in my car and saw this beautiful rainbow in the sky. It instantly made me feel better. Such a symbol of hope and promise.

God has been showing off in the Carolinas this week....
Yesterday evening I walked out on my balcony with my pen and pad to brainstorm on my business, and this is what I walked out into. The clouds were just beautiful...the most amazing shades of gold. These are true to color.
Then literally 10 minutes later the sky turned to blue. Just watching this gave me a creative idea for my business.
I also took the pictures below within the past 48 hours. Do you ever have one of those days where nothing is going right? That's the kind of day I was having yesterday. Then I got in my car and saw this beautiful rainbow in the sky. It instantly made me feel better. Such a symbol of hope and promise.

God has been showing off in the Carolinas this week....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
