The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Money vs Values

Idea threads
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
Hello everybody, How are you? Today I want to address a topic that I believe will be of great value to many. Considering the vastness of the internet, which is like an interesting highway of information, there are countless possibilities at our fingertips. I would like to discuss with you the Products with Resale Rights (PLR) market. Have you ever noticed how some PLR companies don't seem to market real products? Many of these PLRs do not add real value; in fact, most seem to sell illusions, despite generating exorbitant profits, reaching figures of 1 million or even 2 million per month. Given this opportunity, what would you do? I chose not to follow this path, as I have my principles and values. I know that many venture into this market, but I want to build something that is bigger and more significant. And you, what do you think about this? What would you do in this situation?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Many of these PLRs do not add real value; in fact, most seem to sell illusions, despite generating exorbitant profits, reaching figures of 1 million or even 2 million per month.
What proof is there for these incomes claims? Can you share some examples?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
What proof is there for these incomes claims? Can you share some examples?
dude, not really, the big plays that say, like, the print of the platform, you know, I'm more suspicious, more like, there was a young man who was poor, and he sold plr, and the sales platform, made a million sales, or it seems real, and he made a podcast, the guy exploded after that, selling courses, things like that, more like, he proved it on the podcast, but wow, the guys know how to sell, but the product is weak, the support, just sell, Most people don't even use it, it's been a week and you know, would you get involved in a business like that? I remembered the phrase, rich easy and rich quick, and that's it, but the strategy seems cool, I just don't know if it works now, there's a lot of debt on this road

Maxkaz

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 19, 2023
Israel
dude, not really, the big plays that say, like, the print of the platform, you know, I'm more suspicious, more like, there was a young man who was poor, and he sold plr, and the sales platform, made a million sales, or it seems real, and he made a podcast, the guy exploded after that, selling courses, things like that, more like, he proved it on the podcast, but wow, the guys know how to sell, but the product is weak, the support, just sell, Most people don't even use it, it's been a week and you know, would you get involved in a business like that? I remembered the phrase, rich easy and rich quick, and that's it, but the strategy seems cool, I just don't know if it works now, there's a lot of debt on this road

In "Unscripted " there is a list of 13 ways to find a business idea. One of them is marketing inadequacy. In short - there is a product of some value but not marketed good enough for its worth - that is an opportunity for an entrepreneur. Seems that those PLR guys of yours do that stuff basically. Why not? Their value is basically providing information that some cool stuff is out there and they take profit from sharing that info.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Huh? Sounds like nonsense. Believe me, if selling some shitty PLR book would be making MILLIONS A F*ckING MONTH, I’d go do that like… right now!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
Huh? Sounds like nonsense. Believe me, if selling some shitty PLR book would be making MILLIONS A F*ckING MONTH, I’d go do that like… right now!
It really seems like, you know, like, but there's a structure and such, the plr and the deliverable, but what works and the value that doesn't give, like, something that doesn't bring results to the client, even if you earn millions, would you do it?

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
In "Unscripted " there is a list of 13 ways to find a business idea. One of them is marketing inadequacy. In short - there is a product of some value but not marketed good enough for its worth - that is an opportunity for an entrepreneur. Seems that those PLR guys of yours do that stuff basically. Why not? Their value is basically providing information that some cool stuff is out there and they take profit from sharing that info.
talking to you I had an idea, I'm not going to sell plr, I'm just going to use the strategy and sell my product, a video course I take plr, put together with ia, it can be the best for the customer

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
It really seems like, you know, like, but there's a structure and such, the plr and the deliverable, but what works and the value that doesn't give, like, something that doesn't bring results to the client, even if you earn millions, would you do it?
Let’s see, if I’m forced to choose between providing value or being a millionaire? I choose being a millionaire. Sorry.

Usually the two tend to be tied together though. But if you found an opportunity where they’re not, good on you. Take it and run wild with it. One of my pals did this with a crystal shop. Sold magical healing crystals to desperate grannies and broken people. Made $500K profit after 1-year in profits + selling the biz. Smart. Who cares about value? The dude made dough, didn’t kill anyone in the process, and didn’t commit any moral atrocity either (ie running some sort of scam). So good on him. Deserves to be swimming in cash.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 22, 2023
Let’s see, if I’m forced to choose between providing value or being a millionaire? I choose being a millionaire. Sorry.

Usually the two tend to be tied together though. But if you found an opportunity where they’re not, good on you. Take it and run wild with it. One of my pals did this with a crystal shop. Sold magical healing crystals to desperate grannies and broken people. Made $500K profit after 1-year in profits + selling the biz. Smart. Who cares about value? The dude made dough, didn’t kill anyone in the process, and didn’t commit any moral atrocity either (ie running some sort of scam). So good on him. Deserves to be swimming in cash.
Dude, and the problem is that, like, the agent adds value in this case, because the product is good, if. people don't do it, it's their problem, right? You know, you have to have money, and study hard, I'll do that, thanks seriously man, you work in what, like, undertake and talls you know

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.