The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Money Magnets

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
I have always been fascinated by people who are considered to be Money Magnets.....the ones who seem to fall into great deals by accident or can easily raise money for their ventures.

I've read all the books on the laws of attraction, studied psychological profiles, poured over documentation on the power of the unconscious mind, and even dabbled in feng shui. But, there must be something else to it.....something that still illudes me, because I still have to work extremely hard to bring in any money. And, the things that come to me easily are usually things that don't pay.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do! I love the people I am meeting! And I love the industry I am in! So why isn't this easier for me? What am I missing?

I would love to hear the opinions of the Money Magnets on this forum...the ones with that unquantifiable x-factor. What is it that makes you a Money Magnet?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I've read all the books on the laws of attraction, studied psychological profiles, poured over documentation on the power of the unconscious mind, and even dabbled in feng shui. But, there must be something else to it.....something that still illudes me, because I still have to work extremely hard to bring in any money. And, the things that come to me easily are usually things that don't pay.

If success was easy everyone would be successful. Personally, I find that the harder I work the "luckier" I become.

Developing a mindset of success is just half the battle- add action and a plan and there you have it!

Andrew

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
22%
Aug 8, 2007
feng shui? You are definitely looking in the wrong place.

The difference is contacts and networking. Of course you also need something to offer others (owning a business and being really good at some part of it.) I don't live in a major US city so I spend $12,000+ a year going to professional conferences and trade shows; it easily pays for itself many, many times over.

I would avoid explanatory books like the plague and just go out and *do it.*

artherd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 12, 2007
Stop looking (especially in any mystical shit); start doing.

Life is hard, and (possbily much more than) 50% of success is determined by dumb luck. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Forget laws of attraction, forget psycology. Get into what you do, hard. Get in so hard then take a look outside. Do YOU want to buy what you're selling? Would YOU patronize your own store? etc.

Answer these questions, and you will find what you are looking for.

I have always been fascinated by people who are considered to be Money Magnets.....the ones who seem to fall into great deals by accident or can easily raise money for their ventures.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do! I love the people I am meeting! And I love the industry I am in! So why isn't this easier for me? What am I missing?

I would love to hear the opinions of the Money Magnets on this forum...the ones with that unquantifiable x-factor. What is it that makes you a Money Magnet?

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
I was curious where this thread was going to go. I know that I'm one of those people that are viewed by others as "money magnets." EasyMoney said that his mother always told him that he was the kind of person who landed in sh** and ended up smelling like roses. My Dad was always told by others that he had the Midas Touch. My Grandfather was absolutely "teflon" - nothing, no matter how bad, ever stuck to him. (He was driving in MX down the Baja one time, got in an accident without MX insurance and landed up in MX jail. Within 2 hours, he was out with a full apology from everyone involved and dinner at the mayor's house...that was a typical day for my grandpa.)

I think from the outside looking in, it might look like some people are just luckier than others.

But, it's a little bit like the "overnight success" who took 10 years to get there.

For me, I start lots of projects that don't work out - I cut them quick or change them. I watch the numbers carefully and have stats I look at for every business or investment. After years of doing that, I have a "sixth sense" on whether something would work or not...and then just concentrate on what would work. Someone might see that as "lucky" but it's just years of paying attention to what is going on.

That said I do practice feng shui, not because I believe in a mystical power but because I just feel more comfortable in a house or office that is neat and orderly and flows. I also have a statue of Qwan Yen in my office - but that's because I love the story of the only female Chinese diety and it goes with the antique chinese furniture I have (displayed at the 1905 St. Louis Expo and picked up when we bought one of our fix and flips, later restored). And if she stands for peace and justice...well, that's a nice reminder of who I want to be in the world.

The part about the psychology of wealth that really makes a lot of sense is getting in touch with how you really feel about money, success, business, etc... I've seen it again and again where someone has a good idea that works, is making money and they completely self-sabotage. The reason always comes down to psychology - they didn't think they deserved it, they weren't happy unless they were striving, they had to work hard to feel good about themselves and it had gotten too easy, or whatever the reason.

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
I think it's funny how everyone mentions the feng shui, when the main source of my studies have been everything else.....psychology, quantum physics, science, etc.

In any case, I went to a conference the other day where I met some of the most amazing people! And it looks like my business and their businesses are very compatible. I now have individual meetings set up all next week with these different businesses to discuss our options further, and hopefully get some very powerful partnerships/joint ventures going.

During this conference I also attended a workshop on "Attracting the Perfect Customer" where they spoke about everything I had brought up in my initial post. To make a long story short, within 24 hours of that session I had not only set up the meetings for possible partnerships, but I also had three filmmakers with very high-dollar projects knocking on my door (I turned one of them down because he didn't meet my criteria).

I have started to realize that it's the people in my life that make all of this work...which is a hard one for me since I'm an introvert by nature. But all of the prep work I had done from the books I had read, really primed me to be in a good position when I did actually get around to meeting people. And what's more amazing is how EASY it was. I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it.

I would love to hear more stories from the Money Magnets out there.

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
But, it's a little bit like the "overnight success" who took 10 years to get there.

That said I do practice feng shui, not because I believe in a mystical power but because I just feel more comfortable in a house or office that is neat and orderly and flows. I also have a statue of Qwan Yen in my office - but that's because I love the story of the only female Chinese diety and it goes with the antique chinese furniture I have (displayed at the 1905 St. Louis Expo and picked up when we bought one of our fix and flips, later restored). And if she stands for peace and justice...well, that's a nice reminder of who I want to be in the world.

The part about the psychology of wealth that really makes a lot of sense is getting in touch with how you really feel about money, success, business, etc... I've seen it again and again where someone has a good idea that works, is making money and they completely self-sabotage. The reason always comes down to psychology - they didn't think they deserved it, they weren't happy unless they were striving, they had to work hard to feel good about themselves and it had gotten too easy, or whatever the reason.

Diane, thank you. For some reason I always feel validated whenever you chime in. And I always learn a lot from you. The story about your grandpa is a hoot! I would love to hear the whole thing sometime. It's nice that you had those kinds of examples in your life as you were growing up....now you're my example.

kimberland

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jul 25, 2007
Friends tease me about always having money.
Even in university,
while others were waiting for checks from their parents,
I was making my own way.

Come from a farming background
so instead of a money magnet,
I think of it is as merely good farming.
What you care for, grows.
Simple as that.

Are your bills neat and flat in your wallet?
Do you pick up that penny sitting on the sidewalk?
Do you take the receipt from the cashier?

Do you care for your business?
Do you look for ways to improve your real estate?

Yep, good farming.

And the thing is,
when people see that you take good care of your own assets,
they are more likely to trust you with theirs.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Kimberland

I always feel like I'm reading haiku when I see your posts. Profound and insightful.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Yup- totally agree Kimber and Diane! Success in large part is about living consciously and farming what you have. It's hard to make money grow when the ground is hard and full of rocks!

Liv42dy- I also liked the post about "attracting" the right customer. In an effort to clearly define my real estate plan, (which is similar to trying to attract something that I want) I made a list of everything this property would have- and I kept thinking that I wasn't being reasonable and kept wanting to change what I was trying to attract in order to be reasonable. The problem with being reasonable and altering goals to meet realistic expectations, is that ya overlook what you really want because it's no longer on your radar! Keeping a solid focus on what you really want will get you there!

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
I am loving these posts! Thank you to everyone for participating. Keep them coming!

Kimber, Diane and yvesk: When you're farming and you hit a large rock, what do you do? How do you handle it? How does your focus shift? Do you find yourself having to "move the rock out of the way" or is there something good about the rock, so you just accept it for being there? (Or does it depend on the rock?) Do you normally call upon someone to help you with the rock? Or do you deal with it yourself? Basically, how do you keep attracting money in the face of catastrophe?

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
I am loving these posts! Thank you to everyone for participating. Keep them coming!

Kimber, Diane and yvesk: When you're farming and you hit a large rock, what do you do? How do you handle it? How does your focus shift? Do you find yourself having to "move the rock out of the way" or is there something good about the rock, so you just accept it for being there? (Or does it depend on the rock?) Do you normally call upon someone to help you with the rock? Or do you deal with it yourself? Basically, how do you keep attracting money in the face of catastrophe?

Well, you're gonna get 3 very different answers as you are asking a great question to 3 people who are at very different points of success in their life ...and who encounter different sized rocks!. ...I'll be curious to see what Diane and Kimber say. :)

When I come across a rock, my initial reaction is to get upset, (I'm working at taking things more in stride). When I calm down, I call someone who either moves rocks like this pretty frequently and ask their opinion, or I might leverage the task of moving the rock to a professional, or I might call a friend to bring a backhoe (and I'll bring the beer), or I might leave it and just try to work around it. Generally, I only accept something if I can't (or don't want to) change it.
As for attracting money- I don't really focus on attracting money. I focus more on the project(s) at hand and getting (and keeping) them going. Money has just tended to follow. Don't get me wrong- the money needs to be there or the projects dry up- I just do a quick analysis of the numbers and then get going. (Of course, I would probably have more money if I focused more on it...) I like the creation process- regardless if it pays off or not. I work just as hard getting a charity project up and running as I do a business idea. ...I would say that I am more focused on attracting success, and not just financial success- it's the mindset. Yup. That's what it is- the fastlane mindset. I spend a lot of time here and with people that have this mindset because they are generally living life full out- or at least desiring to live life full out. Money comes and goes, the mindset is the most valuable.

What are you doing when you encounter rocks?

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007

First thing - change your language. Change the questions you ask yourself.

My outlet is gardening and I know that the best dirt is usually UNDER the rocks. They aren't a catastrophe, they're a source of nurturing soil. Or, maybe a hardscape detail if you can't move them.

In fact, I hate the word "catastrophe" used here - it implies something huge that's just a stupid rock. no big deal. A catastrophe is a flood that kills hundreds of thousands of people in Bangladesh. It's not a stupid little rock.

I have a better question - what are you going to do when you get a success you didn't plan for? Are you going to go immediately to the forum and ask what to do? (I hope not) I hope you celebrate. Same with a challenge - fix it, if you're stuck, ask for new ideas. Don't borrow trouble.

Not sure if he's reading this thread, but KurtyOrdy is one of the best outside the box thinkers I've run into in a long time. Betcha he'd chime in with solutions that would get you thinking, but make sure it's a real problem, not one you're making up right now.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
First thing - change your language. Change the questions you ask yourself.

My outlet is gardening and I know that the best dirt is usually UNDER the rocks. They aren't a catastrophe, they're a source of nurturing soil. Or, maybe a hardscape detail if you can't move them.

In fact, I hate the word "catastrophe" used here - it implies something huge that's just a stupid rock. no big deal. A catastrophe is a flood that kills hundreds of thousands of people in Bangladesh. It's not a stupid little rock.

So true! Man I love this forum. I love the way that you view opportunity and challenges as one in the same. ...I also totally agree with your perspective on what a problem really is. ...When I first started in real estate I was continually stressed out- I had never had that much responsibility before and often times I felt like I would crumble. Instead of staying down in the dumps, I would go donate blood. Why? Because it was something that I could do at a moments notice that would immediately help others. I would spend the next 45 minutes focused on how this would help someone who had much bigger problems. I always left feeling more grounded.

Speaking of helping out...Diane, I know that you are working on something to do with orphanages in Juarez- I live about 2 hours from there and would love to help out in any way that I can. If you or your organization need a hand (especially over Christmas) shoot me an email.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
Yves - THANK YOU! My son David is down in Juarez this weekend doing a film of kids and what they want for Christmas. He's going to show it at a local high school and organize a gift drive to go down 12/20 - 12/24. I am CERTAIN we will have logistical challenges and could use some help. Do you speak Spanish? (No big deal if you don't - just helpful :) ) And I totally agree with the helping others when you're down. I love Juarez, even though we typically just stay at one of the orphanages (and trust me it's not even 1 star...). But just being able to hang out with a couple of kids during one-on-one time that they so crave, can brighten your whole day. (The kids are safe and necessities meant, but there are just so many of them and so few adults that they rarely get someone to just play a game with them or read them a story.)

EasyMoney_in_NC

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Sep 9, 2007
Wilmington NC
Wow, am I going to be know for the guy that steps in shee shee and smells rosier on the other side Diane? :D
I've always said that I know just enough about enough things to be dangerous. Having said that and being a HUGE believer in fate, kismet, destiny etc.... I have always felt like one puts themselves in positions for things to turn out. Depending on how good you are at placing yourself, decides how "lucky" or fortunate you get/become. If you want something bad enough (know it inside or not), you'll do or "be" whatever or where ever you need to be to set yourself up to succeed. I've always been a "talker" and like to gather info from whoever I run into......never know where it leads or what it teaches. My fortune has probably been built solely on that. Having not been to college, all my training and success has been all OTJ! Gotta start with a little something upstairs though :D

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
My son David is down in Juarez this weekend doing a film of kids and what they want for Christmas. He's going to show it at a local high school and organize a gift drive to go down 12/20 - 12/24. I am CERTAIN we will have logistical challenges and could use some help.

We'll be in town, so just let me know who, what and when and I'm there! ...There's nothing that I would rather be doing. ...If I can talk my hubby into going he can translate somewhat. Does David have a website for his drive? ...Maybe I can help push it on my end here, seeing that we are so close to Juarez. ...I don't have any hangups about staying over night in an orphanage- as long as there are no snakes, I'm good just about anywhere!
Sorry guys- Hijack over. Diane- feel free to email or PM me with details as you get them.

JesseO

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 25, 2007
Phoenix, AZ

I think you may be looking in all the wrong places but for all the right reasons. :smxB:

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
Are your bills neat and flat in your wallet?
Do you pick up that penny sitting on the sidewalk?
Do you take the receipt from the cashier?

Do you care for your business?
Do you look for ways to improve your real estate?

Yep, good farming.

probably some of the best advice on this forum.....

artherd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 12, 2007
When you're farming and you hit a large rock, what do you do? How do you handle it? How does your focus shift? Do you find yourself having to "move the rock out of the way" or is there something good about the rock, so you just accept it for being there? (Or does it depend on the rock?) Do you normally call upon someone to help you with the rock? Or do you deal with it yourself? Basically, how do you keep attracting money in the face of catastrophe?

You do one of two things:

1) You decide that you have an excavator with a big hammer and you go through the puny little rock!

2) Instead of getting off the plow and hooting and bemoaning the woe of the rock, you simply shift directions and go around the rock (enlisting the help of those very close to you if needed). If anyone asks, you hit a minor bump on the way. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS keep smiling! Act like a winner (not like a bluffer, but a true winner) and other sucessful people will gravatate towards you.

Maximize on your success, learn from but do not worship or obsess on mistakes.

Do what you believe in, cultivate your product such that you would buy it, make your store one you would patronize, and you will go far.

artherd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 12, 2007
So true! Man I love this forum. I love the way that you view opportunity and challenges as one in the same. ...I also totally agree with your perspective on what a problem really is.

I want to share with you all one of my most inspirational moments (both I think for myself and a good friend of mine at pivotal points in our lives.) My friend was in a pit, both emotionally and professionally. I was not doing so well myself, on the verge of financial meltdown.

He was 3 years out of Embry Riddle flight school, out of work trying to instruct for $35 an hour (and usually too meek to bill his clients.) He asked me with desperation peaking in his voice during a long phone conversation: "Ben, what can you do when life just slams the door in your face?"

My response: "That's easy, you rack the shotgun once, and blow the damn knob off, kick the door in and keep moving! It's just a door for chrisakes!"

We both took my words to heart. Less than 2 years later he's flying jets for Continental, and I'm well on my way.

The moral of the story: Your problems are not as big as they seem, opportunity is *always* right around the corner, if you're saavy and gutsy enough to grab it.

Diane Kennedy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 31, 2007
He asked me with desperation peaking in his voice during a long phone conversation: "Ben, what can you do when life just slams the door in your face?"

My response: "That's easy, you rack the shotgun once, and blow the damn knob off, kick the door in and keep moving! It's just a door for chrisakes!"

The moral of the story: Your problems are not as big as they seem, opportunity is *always* right around the corner, if you're saavy and gutsy enough to grab it.

I love this story because it demonstrates another point. Often the problem or challenge gets bigger because of the language we use. Once I told someone (LONG time ago) that I felt that I was drowning. He asked me what color my life preserver was. I responded with, "Huh?" (not always that quick on my feet with a good response) He said that I had a lot of friends and opportunities so surely if I was drowning someone would have tossed me a life preserver. It was ridiculous and silly - but so was my analogy.

Whether it's a rock in the path, a door that's shut, whatever way we view the challenge, CHANGE the circumstances. Blow the door away, get a backhoe and dig up the rock or plant around it - whatever story you're telling yourself, you can change it.

Interesting that this is where the whole "money magnet" question went. I think it's very apt. The "lucky" people just have different stories when it comes to a challenge.

I've probably said it a half dozen times on this forum when someone is freaking out because one thing didn't go right - I have a dozen things a week that don't go right. Cut the losers. The biggest mistake I see with people and their plans to build wealth is they hang on to losers too long. I've done it myself - hung on to a toxic employee too long, tried too hard to make a new product/service work, worked around and excused bad partner behaviors...in the end what I tried to keep working never worked anyway. I just burned up my time and energy and exhausted the people around me.

This past month I had a partnership go bad. I had worked very hard to try to make it work because I believed so strongly in what we were trying to accomplish. Of course, it turned out it was just me who was trying to accomplish it... Now, after the dust settles, I bet 6 people who have known me 10+ years have lectured me with, "You always do that" just this week alone. In other words, I hang on to someone at the expense of me and my time and energy.

Should have blown through that door, destroyed that rock - or just gone somewhere else to create what I wanted to.

And, Yves, back to what you had said earlier (can't remember if it was this thread or the negativity thread) about helping others when you're down - the way I've kept a positive outlet this past month was by jumping into some charity work I care about.

I wrote my very first grant and was awarded $20,000!!! to complete a new orphanage building in Juarez for Jovencitas (young girls) who had been taken off the streets, age 7 - 16, where they had been working as prostitutes. Most were drug addicted as well. The program has been going for over 5 years and one of the girls just got a scholarship last year to UTEP. I negotiated through the dissolution of the partnership $21K to my son's charity (much easier to ask for money for orphans than for yourself!) And I found a sponsor to hire a cook at one orphanage & to fix 2 vans so that an orphanage in Juarez could take the kids on trips out of the city and (fingers crossed) maybe found a sponsor to start a small salary to the director at David's old orphanage who has worked for almost 10 years and never been paid. Hey - I feel better already.

Problems happen. Act quick and keep focussed on what you want to accomplish. Find what people want, and need, and provide it. I promise you - the money will come.

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
I love this forum! :eusa_clap:

I love hearing about how the people who are considered to be Money Magnets stay positive through obstacles and adversity, and find creative solutions of turning a negative into a positive; like Diane's analogy of the dirt underneath the rock, and atherd's story of shooting the handle off the door. I also like hearing about how their charity work magnifies their "money magnet" abilities.

My business provides a valuable service to filmmakers and producers, and I love being able to help them with their projects! I love the charity work I do, and being with my martial artist friends (who have a Zen-like quality). There are several positive things happening in my life, and I'm grateful for them...However, there is a distressing undercurrent to all of these great things. And it's those things that I am trying to reframe into positive opportunities. Instead of airing out my dirty laundry on this forum, I'll PM KurtyOrdy, as Diane suggested, to get more solutions. (Others are welcome to PM me as well to get the whole story.)

But I absolutely love hearing about how people become Money Magnets, and what makes them tick. Thank you for participating!

nomadjanet

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 28, 2007
TX

I find someone who buys rocks.
Janet

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
lol! ...and that my friends, is what it's all about! ++rep!

Peter2

Fastane Legend. RIP.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 2, 2007
Palm Beach, FL
Money does not come to you, you go to it.

artherd

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Oct 12, 2007
Diane, Very interesting thread indeed, I love the analogy of a life preserver. Suddenly I'm forced to see through the melodrama and realize that I'm not actually in the middle of a freezing ocean treading water, I've just got some paperwork to take care of! :D

Janet, I love it!

-Ben.

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
Once I told someone (LONG time ago) that I felt that I was drowning. He asked me what color my life preserver was. I responded with, "Huh?" (not always that quick on my feet with a good response) He said that I had a lot of friends and opportunities so surely if I was drowning someone would have tossed me a life preserver. It was ridiculous and silly - but so was my analogy.

Now, that's a great analogy. Diane, all your postings are all packed with jewels. Rep +

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
First off- Thanks for the support Diane. The guards of my padded room all say I am crazy, so your affirmation helps. In your face Dr. Kryzoski!

Sorry for the delay in repsonse. I was in a dark place for the last 5 days(new game). But I am back and cleaning up.

Their are two major themes to this thread-
1. Why do some people inherently attract money while others struggle for years with no results.

2. How do you react in the face of obstacles.

Answer:

1. I believe we were all created for something. Not a destiny, but a fit. We are all puzzle pieces and if we are not in our proper fit, we will experience anxiety, failure, etc. This is the place where you feel fulfilled, or your passion. In other words, what activities would you enjoy doing for nothing. The next step is to figure out a way to monetize this. The 'money magnets' are able to a. see very clearly the destination the are heading for. b. they are able to stay focused on it. c. they are able to see the path to get to the destination.

It sounds like you are struggling with C. The best resource I have found on breaking into an industry is 'Networking with Millionaires and Their Advisors" Stanley.

2. From where I sit, the 'Money Magnets' take rocks as a chance to prove themselves. If I win the lottery, then everyone sees me drive up in my Ferrari(example only, not a money magnet yet) and say, "Oh, he can afford that because he won the lottery.", where as, after struggling for 10 years, I invent a cure for obesety, the people then say, "Wow, there goes that cure inventor, I would love to talk to him." The road you travel to get to the top is the reason the top is worth it. Embrace every rock as a notch on your belt.

Well without specifics, that is the best I can do. If you have a specific rock or destination the is causing problems, let me know and I will give you my two cents. Expect a bill for two cents. That is my path to succes, continually give out advice and then sending bills for two cents. I will be a millionare in no time. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.