Lately I've been working on an idea that is absolutely not fastlane, but still something that I would really like to give a try. It has to do with a specific part of the education system I work in: bilingual education. This has been booming since 10 years with over 100 schools providing this special way of teaching. However, unlike all subjects, there is no magazine for teachers teaching in this type of education.
After getting in contact with people from all over the organisiation (teachers, coordinators, teacher trainers, national commitees) I've rallied a group of people willing to write articles for such a magazine, that I would like to make available online.
This is going to take a lot of time which is okay, I like this and I'm enthousiastic about it. However, I would like to earn some kind of money from this idea. This is where I'd like your adive. I've thought of a couple of different ways to monetize this.
1) Name the websites beloning to the magazine throughout the magazine, creating visitors. Using Adwords on the website I can create revenue.
2) By making the magazine viewable (using f.e. issuu) but only downloadable by payment (let's say 0,50). This might disturb the initial amount of people wanting to read it.
3) By making a subscription based model, where I have to send a minimum amount of magazines in a certain amount of time.
4) By making the magazine digitally available, but ask for a commision for a printed version (still have to find a website offering this)
5) By making the magazine free for two months and then only available after payment.
This are just 5 different options, all with pros and cons. What do you think?
After getting in contact with people from all over the organisiation (teachers, coordinators, teacher trainers, national commitees) I've rallied a group of people willing to write articles for such a magazine, that I would like to make available online.
This is going to take a lot of time which is okay, I like this and I'm enthousiastic about it. However, I would like to earn some kind of money from this idea. This is where I'd like your adive. I've thought of a couple of different ways to monetize this.
1) Name the websites beloning to the magazine throughout the magazine, creating visitors. Using Adwords on the website I can create revenue.
2) By making the magazine viewable (using f.e. issuu) but only downloadable by payment (let's say 0,50). This might disturb the initial amount of people wanting to read it.
3) By making a subscription based model, where I have to send a minimum amount of magazines in a certain amount of time.
4) By making the magazine digitally available, but ask for a commision for a printed version (still have to find a website offering this)
5) By making the magazine free for two months and then only available after payment.
This are just 5 different options, all with pros and cons. What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
