gazillionaire
New Contributor
Hi everybody!
I am new to posting on the forums here. I purchased and immediately read through The Millionaire Fastlane back in August of last year. Ever since I've been lurking and learning quite a bit. Thanks to you all for the amusing and educational reads!
I studied building Adsense revenue websites in 2011 - 2012, and got my site targeted specific keywords into the top ten of Google. The site receives on average 7k visitors/month. The audience is comprised almost completely of visitors from India.
Using Adsense, I was getting 2-3 clicks per day on my ads. According to Google Adwords, my keywords should garner me $11-14 CPC. Instead, I get about .02 per click. In the past couple of months, I've switched over Clickbank ads. I've gotten more clicks on those ads, but no revenue whatsoever with them.
I researched, built, ranked, and maintained the site with the goal of passive income. I have the traffic, but I don't know what to do to convert. The site itself is not a passion for me, my question is should I sell it on flippa or are there some methods to convert visitors to sales that I'm missing out on?
I am new to posting on the forums here. I purchased and immediately read through The Millionaire Fastlane back in August of last year. Ever since I've been lurking and learning quite a bit. Thanks to you all for the amusing and educational reads!
I studied building Adsense revenue websites in 2011 - 2012, and got my site targeted specific keywords into the top ten of Google. The site receives on average 7k visitors/month. The audience is comprised almost completely of visitors from India.
Using Adsense, I was getting 2-3 clicks per day on my ads. According to Google Adwords, my keywords should garner me $11-14 CPC. Instead, I get about .02 per click. In the past couple of months, I've switched over Clickbank ads. I've gotten more clicks on those ads, but no revenue whatsoever with them.
I researched, built, ranked, and maintained the site with the goal of passive income. I have the traffic, but I don't know what to do to convert. The site itself is not a passion for me, my question is should I sell it on flippa or are there some methods to convert visitors to sales that I'm missing out on?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
