What's new

MJ's Book about to change one more life!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

lexcan

PARKED
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
4
Location
Ottawa, ON
Rep Bank
$75
Firstly, I'd like to send all the good karma to MJ and his book. It's changing my life fundamentally from the first chapter!

I'm a 26 year old recent Finance graduate, who by intuition and my gut feeling have resisted the corporate world of the Slowlane, all unbeknown to the real reasons as to why! For some odd and until recently unexplained reason, I kept fighting all the naysayers and the go-get yer jobbers, knowing that I can be and do much more for me and society than just be a simple gear in the corporate machine!

Many other books that I've read provided small pieces of the puzzle here and there, but MJ, kudos to you sir, for stringing it all along into a solid piece of analysis. You read some chapters and say to yourself, hell yeah, I knew this all along, but just never thought of it this way. MJ's dead on!

LOL, not to keep on piling up praise to you, but honestly thank you! I've always had plenty of ideas, but the dreaded "I don't know's" and "Someday's" took over my life. In fact, 6 months before honestly.com rolled out, I had envisioned the same idea in my head, and the only thing that stopped me was the stupid I don't know, I'm not a web developer. In October 2010, these guys raised $1.2 million and kudos to them.

I wish I got my hands on this book earlier, because now I know, that I won't let this happen to me again! I'm hitting the library, the local college, and arming myself with the tools to produce and hit the Fastlane, and make an army of paper fight for me, instead of my fighting for the paper!

:banana:

I'd love to be a part of this community and participate in the creative process!

Thanks,
a.b.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Exituni opvsu EC epf vjeplt gus vji lafut! Ov siemmz niept e muv epf O juqi zua ipkuz zuas qistupem suefvsoq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom