The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ's 3rd book

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
mj depending on how much progress you've made on it, is there any way you can do a rather large section, on
1. indentured servitude, i read that in millionaire fastlane where you said there are 2 types of time that make up your life free time and indentured time, so if that could be greatly expanded on that would truly be appreciated
2. can you do 3 alter egos simultaneously, one with a side walker one with a slowe laner and one with a fastlaner, like maybe 40 years of each life choice to see how it starts up then teens 20's 30's 40's 50's 60's on to the end of there life, i think that would be interesting
3. thank you for everything

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
@JAJT made a excellent post in your other thread. So, here it is again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tanishatheangel - to use your own words: this is something that you would benefit from greatly so read it slowly, ponder on it and write it down, don't rush by this

Seriously, I don't like ripping folks apart, but this is seriously worth looking at:

- You have 101 messages and 77 likes at the time I post this. That's less than 1 person saying you add value for every post you provide. It's SERIOUSLY not difficult to hit 1-for-1. Or 2-for-1. Or greater. If you say something that even a few stray folks agree with you'd hit that. You have to really be sucking the life out of the room to go below a ratio of 1.

- You have 16 threads in 101 posts!! Why?!? This wouldn't even be a bad thing if my first point wasn't true. If you had 101 posts and 2000 likes - keep that sh*t up. However at less than 1 post for 1 like though, you're talking AT us, not TO us. Your messages aren't resonating.

You've already been banned TWICE from this forum and it seems like nothing has f*cking changed.

Have you even started 1 business in all that time?
Have you learned anything worth sharing?
Why do you keep talking and talking and talking AT us instead of TO us?

Where is your progress thread?
Where is the value you can provide?

After being banned, if you came back and posted a thread that said "I got banned, looked at my life, changed a bunch of sh*t, and started a business, let's do this!" then we would have showered you in adulation. But what did you do after being banned the second time? You came back to post yet another non-stop stream of crap that benefits nobody.

Perhaps the absolute best thing you can do is take these nonsense, low-effort, low-value posts and bring them over to Reddit where they would be appreciated and adored. sh*t, you'll probably even get Reddit Gold a few times over there and feel awesome about what you post.

Sorry to sound harsh but what you're posting is clearly neither appreciated nor adored here.

Show us YOUR progress.
Show us YOUR growth.
Or show us NOTHING.

By @JAJT

• Banned

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tanishatheangel - to use your own words: this is something that you would benefit from greatly so read it slowly, ponder on it and write it down, don't rush by this

Seriously, I don't like ripping folks apart, but this is seriously worth looking at:

- You have 101 messages and 77 likes at the time I post this. That's less than 1 person saying you add value for every post you provide. It's SERIOUSLY not difficult to hit 1-for-1. Or 2-for-1. Or greater. If you say something that even a few stray folks agree with you'd hit that. You have to really be sucking the life out of the room to go below a ratio of 1.

- You have 16 threads in 101 posts!! Why?!? This wouldn't even be a bad thing if my first point wasn't true. If you had 101 posts and 2000 likes - keep that sh*t up. However at less than 1 post for 1 like though, you're talking AT us, not TO us. Your messages aren't resonating.

You've already been banned TWICE from this forum and it seems like nothing has f*cking changed.

Have you learned anything worth sharing?
Why do you keep talking and talking and talking AT us instead of TO us?

Where is your progress thread?
Where is the value you can provide?

After being banned, if you came back and posted a thread that said "I got banned, looked at my life, changed a bunch of sh*t, and started a business, let's do this!" then we would have showered you in adulation. But what did you do after being banned the second time? You came back to post yet another non-stop stream of crap that benefits nobody.

Perhaps the absolute best thing you can do is take these nonsense, low-effort, low-value posts and bring them over to Reddit where they would be appreciated and adored. sh*t, you'll probably even get Reddit Gold a few times over there and feel awesome about what you post.

Sorry to sound harsh but what you're posting is clearly neither appreciated nor adored here.

Show us YOUR progress.
Show us YOUR growth.
Or show us NOTHING.

By @JAJT

for your information i DID read the post so thank you very much

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States

@Tanishatheangel -
Show us YOUR progress.
Show us YOUR growth.
Or show us NOTHING.

By @JAJT
Agreed. You could at least ask good questions if you haven't got anything to give to the forum yet...but post after post and ban after ban you just continue to be more and more annoying.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
Don't know why you guys need to be so harsh.

Everyone adds value in their own way. And since shes attempting to add value each day that definitely something- compared to those that join, post one question, and never come back... that's dead weight.

If the mods and MJ didn't see any value what-so-ever then they'd ban her again.

Since that is not the case right now, its obvious they know something that you dont...

I've said it once, and it bears repeating...

If you cant say anything nice...

Don't say it.

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States

Don't say it.
I don't know where you said that once, but I'm glad you felt that it bears repeating.

I'm not attacking her and neither was JJAT when he posted that...we are wondering why she won't stop with the nonstop useless posts. If that's somehow a form of value to you..then Tanisha will make your forum experience even better.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
for your information i DID read the post so thank you very much

What was your take away from it?

Do you understand why people are frustrated?

Could you articulate that understanding back to us?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

giphy.gif

I have a prediction. She'll start another meaningless topic today.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
4. In honour of @Tanishatheangel, can you do the whole book with no punctuation?
No spacing might be a nightmare too.

Agreed. You could at least ask good questions if you haven't got anything to give to the forum yet...but post after post and ban after ban you just continue to be more and more annoying.
Good questions can help contextualise facts and data.

Or even bring out BETTER nuggets. That is how some mundane or bad threads become notable or gold.

@JByers210, you know there is an ignore button right?;)

I suppose that everyone is harsh here because they did her mistakes before not only here, but in real life.

They really don't want her to repeat them, if possible. Learn the mistake the first round.

I'll tell you such a true story.

I went to a youth camp when I was 12 years old.

In the camp, they put up something like a Facebook feeds wall, where everyone had a personal envelop and we could drop notes to anyone via the envelops.

Good, right? Nope.

Now, we had our camp in an old bungalow. The girls' dorm was on the third floor and the boys' was on the second.

Each dorm had a balcony, where the girls or boys would go to on their respective floors to get fresh air.

Every morning or so, the boys at the balcony would have some fun by singing funny songs up at the girls.

Not crude or sex songs, but their voices were pretty bad. American Idol wouldn't take those guys in.

For me, it was something so funny that I had to joke about it in my messages on the 'Facebook wall'

I made some rather crude jokes like 'What if the girls hate your songs until they bomb us to death?'

Yes, I made some references to death and injury.

I got reported for spamming envelops and talking about issues that were grievous and hurting.

Turns out that a few boys whom I put messages to had lost loved ones to death.

I have had some relatives pass on before, and am fine with the discussion of the reality of death. Turns out that folks, especially young ones, are more sensitive to that.

A camp staff member confronted me and talked with me for a few hours.

He asked me to apologise.

I was furious about it to the point of tears!
Why should I? It was all just jokes! It was on a topic we all agreed that was obnoxious and humourous! Can't these folks take a joke?!

What am I supposed to do....not talk to anyone?

Then why should I go for the camp at all, if not to talk to people?

I understand that I was still egocentric and selfish at that time, but well, those thoughts of mine had some legitimacy.

I ended up apologising, shaking hands and all that. In tears. That was a pretty shameful event.

I haven't shared it to anyone until 7 years later HERE. That was how bad it was.

I ended up hurt after the event.

I quit joining most youth camps.

Later for my Boys Brigade in high school, I joined camps merely out of professionalism and business. I didn't go to camps for fun like people my age did.

I was avoiding the lesson.

I was known to shy away from friends and jokes. But I was able to devote more focus on work few people would do.

Still, I was avoiding the lesson.

I didn't learn the lesson of minding my words and choosing my battles until my first posts on TFLF...

I avoided the lesson for 7 years. I blamed others for that mistake instead of myself. Sure, avoiding that lesson led me to other ventures that gave me good success.

If I did learn the lesson the first time, I could have had 7 BETTER YEARS where I could be more peaceful and friendly.

My girl, whom I love and work on the Fastlane for, had learned all those lessons.

She could make proper jokes and talk.
She could find her group of preferred friends and preferred polite topics.
She could avoid touching on bad topics.

And I love her for that.

If I had learned those lessons earlier, would I have gained a better following of supporters or success? Yes, I would have.

After all, my girl learned the lesson and earned her great respect and admiration!

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life

well if thats your profile pic your to fat and ugly for her anyways so i wouldnt be talking

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life

Everyone adds value in their own way. And since shes attempting to add value each day that definitely something- compared to those that join, post one question, and never come back... that's dead weight.

If the mods and MJ didn't see any value what-so-ever then they'd ban her again.

Since that is not the case right now, its obvious they know something that you dont...

Don't say it.

making me cry, who cut the onions

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life

yeah i got alot out of it your a bitter fat person who picks on innocent angels happy? if you want me to post horribly well im not gonna try to give you an answer you want

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
No spacing might be a nightmare too.

Good questions can help contextualise facts and data.

Or even bring out BETTER nuggets. That is how some mundane or bad threads become notable or gold.

@JByers210, you know there is an ignore button right?;)

I suppose that everyone is harsh here because they did her mistakes before not only here, but in real life.

They really don't want her to repeat them, if possible. Learn the mistake the first round.

I'll tell you such a true story.

I went to a youth camp when I was 12 years old.

In the camp, they put up something like a Facebook feeds wall, where everyone had a personal envelop and we could drop notes to anyone via the envelops.

Good, right? Nope.

Now, we had our camp in an old bungalow. The girls' dorm was on the third floor and the boys' was on the second.

Each dorm had a balcony, where the girls or boys would go to on their respective floors to get fresh air.

Every morning or so, the boys at the balcony would have some fun by singing funny songs up at the girls.

Not crude or sex songs, but their voices were pretty bad. American Idol wouldn't take those guys in.

For me, it was something so funny that I had to joke about it in my messages on the 'Facebook wall'

I made some rather crude jokes like 'What if the girls hate your songs until they bomb us to death?'

Yes, I made some references to death and injury.

I got reported for spamming envelops and talking about issues that were grievous and hurting.

Turns out that a few boys whom I put messages to had lost loved ones to death.

I have had some relatives pass on before, and am fine with the discussion of the reality of death. Turns out that folks, especially young ones, are more sensitive to that.

A camp staff member confronted me and talked with me for a few hours.

He asked me to apologise.

I was furious about it to the point of tears!
Why should I? It was all just jokes! It was on a topic we all agreed that was obnoxious and humourous! Can't these folks take a joke?!

What am I supposed to do....not talk to anyone?

Then why should I go for the camp at all, if not to talk to people?

I understand that I was still egocentric and selfish at that time, but well, those thoughts of mine had some legitimacy.

I ended up apologising, shaking hands and all that. In tears. That was a pretty shameful event.

I haven't shared it to anyone until 7 years later HERE. That was how bad it was.

I ended up hurt after the event.

I quit joining most youth camps.

Later for my Boys Brigade in high school, I joined camps merely out of professionalism and business. I didn't go to camps for fun like people my age did.

I was avoiding the lesson.

I was known to shy away from friends and jokes. But I was able to devote more focus on work few people would do.

Still, I was avoiding the lesson.

I didn't learn the lesson of minding my words and choosing my battles until my first posts on TFLF...

I avoided the lesson for 7 years. I blamed others for that mistake instead of myself. Sure, avoiding that lesson led me to other ventures that gave me good success.

If I did learn the lesson the first time, I could have had 7 BETTER YEARS where I could be more peaceful and friendly.

My girl, whom I love and work on the Fastlane for, had learned all those lessons.

She could make proper jokes and talk.
She could find her group of preferred friends and preferred polite topics.
She could avoid touching on bad topics.

And I love her for that.

If I had learned those lessons earlier, would I have gained a better following of supporters or success? Yes, I would have.

After all, my girl learned the lesson and earned her great respect and admiration!

im glad you learned from it thats what i strive to do everyday

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
well if thats your profile pic your to fat and ugly for her anyways so i wouldnt be talking
WOW - true entrepreneurial spirit

yeah i got alot out of it your a bitter fat person who picks on innocent angels happy? if you want me to post horribly well im not gonna try to give you an answer you want

You know something, the entire forum have not only shared advice with you for the sake of helping you, but every person who have responded to your posts have done out of care. Do you really think that about forum members?

When you are called out, it isn't with the intention of ruining your pleasant day, it is with the intention of setting you on the straight course so you can work on becoming a better version of you.

Like a parent, one who honestly cares, WILL kick a fuss about the stupid things children do, it's the ones who don't who usually do NOT care.

Sometimes I cannot believe some of the things I read that you post, especially when you personally attack people on their appearances. Although, for them, it won't do anything negatively, because they are all focused on their fastlane ventures.

Instead of taking the message and seeking ways to become better at what contributions you desire to do, you shoot back at them as if they owe you a favour by responding to you.

On another forum where people would have wished to see you fail, they would have just ignore you 100%, but no, we are taught the importance of adding value, and as difficult as it is for many forum members to pay you any mind, they still offer you advice and their time, which they do not have to.

You have proven time and time again that you do not care to be better, and no one else can want that for you but you!

Tanishatheangel

Bronze Contributor
Sep 22, 2017
life
WOW - true entrepreneurial spirit

You know something, the entire forum have not only shared advice with you for the sake of helping you, but every person who have responded to your posts have done out of care. Do you really think that about forum members?

When you are called out, it isn't with the intention of ruining your pleasant day, it is with the intention of setting you on the straight course so you can work on becoming a better version of you.

Like a parent, one who honestly cares, WILL kick a fuss about the stupid things we do, it's the ones who don't who usually do NOT care.

Sometimes I cannot believe some of the things I read that you post, especially when you personally attack people on their appearances. Although, for them, it won't do anything negatively, because they are all focused on their fastlane ventures.

Instead of taking the message and seeking ways to become better at what contributions you desire to do, you shoot back at them as if they owe you a favour by responding to you.

On another forum where people would have wished to see you fail, they would have just ignore you 100%, but no, we are taught the importance of adding value, and as difficult as it is for many forum members to pay you any mind, they still offer you advice and their time, which they do not have to.

You have proven time and time again that you do not care to be better, and no one else can want that for you but you!

its ok mj already wants to ban me so whats the point in caring

EvanOkanagan

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
380%
Aug 2, 2013

Everyone adds value in their own way. And since shes attempting to add value each day that definitely something.

@LeoistheSun do you still feel the same way as when you wrote this?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Well gosh darn, that makes my decision easy.

You've been graciously patient, thank you. The fact is, we all have been.

This person has now been banned 3 times.

She is absolutely incapable of reason or any self-reflection. Any advice not conforming to her narrow box of grandeur is ignored or refuted. (And she's PM'd others calling them fat/ugly, you name it.)

She's gone.

Done.

Adios.

Either we've been epically trolled...

Or the public school system is a dismal failure.

My bet is the latter.

And I'd guess this person has a smartphone glued to her face all hours of the day.

mrarcher

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jan 26, 2016
Scotland

She is absolutely incapable of reason or any self-reflection. Any advice not conforming to her narrow box of grandeur is ignored or refuted. (And she's PM'd others calling them fat/ugly, you name it.)

She's gone.

Done.

Adios.

My bet is the latter.

And I'd guess this person has a smartphone glued to her face all hours of the day.

Since this is a thread about your books I'd love to see a best of fastlane book if you could get gold posters to volunteer their stories.

I also think your tone of writing would go well in a sci fi novel.

Just my 2c for fun

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

She's gone.

Done.

Adios.

My bet is the latter.

REP+ for the ban hammer.

O3DHIA5.gif

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Mj, man, you have A LOT of patience, banned twice and 117 ridiculous posts later, the third ban hammer then came in. Should delete all of her dumb threads, I swear I lost a few IQ points reading them. I hope she seeks the mental help she needs, I feel for her a bit.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
its ok mj already wants to ban me so whats the point in caring

no you don't understand. you have to do what your understanding of life tells you to do

being criticized is better than being unknown in the crowd.

politicians are criticized all the day.

generals are criticized all the day.

celebrities are criticized all the day.

but they have power while "safe" people in the crowd will never go anywhere in life

caring is challenging people to think outside the box.

its is better to be hated than to be unknow in life if you want success

Law number 6 : Court Attention at all Cost

"Everything is judged by its appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious, than the bland and timid masses."

from the 48 laws of power

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!