The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mixergy Type Podcast.

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I've been working on putting the website together for the last couple of weeks. I'm not a designer and its proving to be more "interesting" then I thought. I'm getting the hang of it. There is so much to do and so little time while working 90+ hours a week for someone else.

If you're working 90+ hours for someone else why not use that money to pay a developer?

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX

petethepeddler

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Sep 2, 2010
PA / NY
Can you show me where these are? I know he has 3 pre-show sponsors, but I'm not sure where the other 3 are located.

Each spot is sold for $650 and run 10 times a month. He alternates the 3 spots between the six of them. He offers a how to interview webinar that I took ($37) and he disclosed the information in that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.