The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mindset Wallpaper.

Anything related to matters of the mind

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
I made this wallpaper for myself (inspired by M.J. Demarco's email) and am I thinking other people might find it useful. Hope you do!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• wallpaper 1.jpg
    wallpaper 1.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 34

otis7

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Sep 12, 2022
I made this wallpaper for myself (inspired by M.J. Demarco's email) and am I thinking other people might find it useful. Hope you do!
Thanks for the wallpaper. I just saved it to my device. How did you create the wallpaper? What tool did you use?

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Thanks for the wallpaper. I just saved it to my device. How did you create the wallpaper? What tool did you use?
I used photoshop 2023,
and took the flower of life png from google.

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Okay. I've been wanting to create my own wallpapers(Fastlane related) but just didn't find the time. This wallpaper is one I can use for now.
Happy to be helpful :)

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Okay. I've been wanting to create my own wallpapers(Fastlane related) but just didn't find the time. This wallpaper is one I can use for now.
You can also have a wallpaper with your dream place/car/house/*motivation*. I currently have one with Norway.

otis7

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Sep 12, 2022
Really? Never thought of that. All I just do is search for keywords like "America Wallpaper'. Then I look for the ones related to my vision of the United States, then I use it for my laptop. Sometimes I find out that it doesn't blend well on my screen and have to start the process again. What stops me from using Adobe is its pricey subscription plans. I know that there are free options like gimp but those ones aren't as functional or as easy to use as Adobe Photoshop. Was the process of creation straightforward for you? Do you think it can be replicated on free software like Gimp?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 2, 2023
Really? Never thought of that. All I just do is search for keywords like "America Wallpaper'. Then I look for the ones related to my vision of the United States, then I use it for my laptop. Sometimes I find out that it doesn't blend well on my screen and have to start the process again. What stops me from using Adobe is its pricey subscription plans. I know that there are free options like gimp but those ones aren't as functional or as easy to use as Adobe Photoshop. Was the process of creation straightforward for you? Do you think it can be replicated on free software like Gimp?
I don't know Gimp, but it can definitely be done with free softwares. I can be done with Picsart on the phone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.