Hello MJ,
I don't know if you could read this but I want to thank you for the knowledge you had shared from your incredible book.
I am just 26 right now and left corporate job as software engineer to pursue fastlane. Since college, I had been trading stocks and had been profitable. I had already around 4 years of experience. Right now, I am near completion writing my first book. I also had social media platform where I teach or share market information for free and also offer mentorship program.
Your profound knowledge really strikes me. The seedling to wealth (Software system and Content system) but I just do not have control if I am operating via FB Pages and Youtube.
Can someone here in this forum help in guiding me on how I can grow my channel? I am also focusing on giving value to the audience but I can't have that breakthrough. Maybe my videography sucks
I don't know if you could read this but I want to thank you for the knowledge you had shared from your incredible book.
I am just 26 right now and left corporate job as software engineer to pursue fastlane. Since college, I had been trading stocks and had been profitable. I had already around 4 years of experience. Right now, I am near completion writing my first book. I also had social media platform where I teach or share market information for free and also offer mentorship program.
Your profound knowledge really strikes me. The seedling to wealth (Software system and Content system) but I just do not have control if I am operating via FB Pages and Youtube.
Can someone here in this forum help in guiding me on how I can grow my channel? I am also focusing on giving value to the audience but I can't have that breakthrough. Maybe my videography sucks
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
