The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mihalsky from Poland

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Hi to honourable forum!

My name is Michał, 28 yrs, I was born and live in Łódź, central Poland.

I decided to join the forum as The Millionaire Fastline opened my eyes to many topics I previously avoided or I was afraid to say out loud. Thanks to this book I became conscious that what I am doing with my life is typical and well-described Slowlane.
Currently, I am team lead in international outsourcing company, providing services for Canadian branch of a mining company. Although it is not my business, alike many of you I suffer from unstable working hours, poor work-life balance, ups and downs, lack of control over some topics. For you to know that, as per Polish conditions it is not bad position, I leading the team, got my subordinates to for whom I am small boss and I am quite okay paid, however a deal 5-to-2 does not sound to me like a life-bargain and now I am still under influence of MJ DeMarco's words that were game-changers and guided me here

My current situation is that I do not own a business to develop but I consider two options where I can start easily with help of family and few my ideas. What is more, it didn't come easy but I can say I am quite self-conscious, aware of my character, my personal pros and cons, my blocking points and motivators. It took me some time and also some trainings (like MBTI) to admit who I am, how I react, what is my attitude.
I know my issue is that I got burnt quickly when I do not see the results and I am polygamic in business - I developed many silly ideas and I gave up as immediate success is my drag. The funny fact is that it wasn't like this before - I was able either to work or practice sport where results was null or very small. Second thing is that I learn really quickly and easily basics until semi-advanced of any topic but it is difficult for me to master any skill. This is blessing and curse at the same time. So I come to interact with you guys to constantly excite my internal fire and achieve my dream life.

My background is that I graduated Business and Management in French and Mechanical Engineering in English language. Mechanics and technics were always in my scope of interest. Thus my first professional step was in R&D dept. in international electric company where I had started as intern and afterwards was given temporary contract.
However during my stay in France I saw a drone for the first time, doing some aerial footage of beach event and later on I imported this idea to Poland. In a result, I founded my startup, designed and constructed my hexacopter and provided services of aerial photography and filming. Although I had a passion that time, due to lack of control over business, poor marketing and little knowledge I had to close it officially but even nowadays I do some aerial jobs thanks to word of mouth.

Next on my was was international sports merchandise company for which I was hired as logistic department manager, after some time adding to that a role of maintenance team manager, which I created after I managed a project of installation of a packing machine in the warehouse. I worked 3 years there and moved to where I am now.

If you are still not "TL;DR", I look forward to interact with you in the threads that I already found interesting to me. Maybe I will be able to help somewhere. Plausibly, I will start few mine as I need some opinions / support/ guidances.
I always remain open for your sincere feedback and discussions, either here or on Meets / Whatsup etc
Thank you and hello once again!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted78083

Hey buddy, welcome!

I have just gone back from spending 4 months in Poland and found it to be an amazing country with a lot of business opportunities!

Your background is impressive, all that you have studied, done and created.

You'll do fine here.

Best,

M.

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Hey buddy, welcome!

I have just gone back from spending 4 months in Poland and found it to be an amazing country with a lot of business opportunities!

Your background is impressive, all that you have studied, done and created.

You'll do fine here.

Best,

M.
Hey mon_fi,
Thank you for these kind words!
May I know where have you stayed? Yeah, Poland has changed a lot, both as country and as society (mostly). Before I always looked west, at more developed countries - now it is clear that here you can also live good life

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi welcome! Hit me up if you are Gdansk/Sopot.

And tag me in to any thread too if you need any help.

Sounds like you got a lot of experience already and I am sure you will hit big progress soon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Hi welcome! Hit me up if you are Gdansk/Sopot.

And tag me in to any thread too if you need any help.

Sounds like you got a lot of experience already and I am sure you will hit big progress soon.
Cześć Fox!
Thanks for welcoming me and motivational words! Feel excited for your post here in my introduction, as I saw your priceless input to the community

D

Deleted78083

Hey mon_fi,
Thank you for these kind words!
May I know where have you stayed? Yeah, Poland has changed a lot, both as country and as society (mostly). Before I always looked west, at more developed countries - now it is clear that here you can also live good life
I have stayed in Warsaw. It may not represent Poland as a whole, but when compared to the other EU capitals, I'd put it in the top 3!

My personal belief is that while financial transfers are going from West to East in the EU as we speak, they will go from East to West in 50 years. But anyway.

I was happy to live there and would have stayed, had there not been any lockdown. But still, it was great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...