The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mentors?

Harbourmaster

If it is to be, it's up to me.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Mar 2, 2017
Canada
Have you read the two books, TMF and Unscripted , that are the foundation of this website cover to cover?

You are not going to learn more from a mentor at an early-stage entrepreneurial journey than from the content written on those pages.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Mentors can help a lot if you are lucky enough to get them to help you. But I think most are too busy or are just too jaded from the typical social drama BS of life.

If you really want a certain someone to help you who is very successful in your field of interest my guess would be to try to offer something for free first. Because if you send an email saying you want their time for nothing then you probably won’t get a response.

But I think most people will never have mentors and will probably do fine without one. Most people just don’t have that kind of social circle. Most people grow up in a stinky dumpster with a bunch of schmucks. And the only mentors will be the internet, books, forums and their own brain.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.