The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Meet Joe Francis

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

ChrisS417

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Interesting read!

He's definately in the fastlane mindset.

Some of my favorite quotes from his FAQ:

"The comment that drives me nuts is when people walk up and say to me, "All you do is film naked girls and make all this money," usually followed by "I wish I’d thought of that idea." To me, that’s like going up to Tiger Woods and saying, “All you do is hit a ball into a hole and you make all this money.†I should have taken golf lessons!"

"And, by the way, it’s never been about the money. If you are just out to make money, most likely you never will. Money is only the scorecard. My passion is being creative, productive and successful."

Some of that sounds familiar...

:thankyousign:

8 SNAKE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
im sure he's happy that he has footage of the ashley alexander dupre girl.

thats the call girl who was involved with gov. spitzer if you didnt know.

Actually, he could be very, very sorry that he has that footage. Dupre's lawyer claims that she was 17 at the time the footage was shot. Joe might be going back to the pokey...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
Actually, he could be very, very sorry that he has that footage. Dupre's lawyer claims that she was 17 at the time the footage was shot. Joe might be going back to the pokey...

She needs new lawyers who can count. It was in 2003. She's 22 now. Do the math.

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
2003 was 5 years ago (at least part of it was), and 22 - 5 = 17.

So, depending on her exact birthday and when exactly the footage was shot, she may have been 17.

OK maybe I can't count. Either way, I bet it's just a stall tactic. She spent a week on the bus. I'm sure there's plenty of footage of her not naked that he could use. The only problem he will have if she's under 18 is she's not legal to enter into a contract.

Alan at SE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Dec 15, 2007

haha yeah i saw that on that news.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
OK maybe I can't count. Either way, I bet it's just a stall tactic. She spent a week on the bus. I'm sure there's plenty of footage of her not naked that he could use. The only problem he will have if she's under 18 is she's not legal to enter into a contract.

You had problems counting that woman's kids with the Angelic Fish Sticks too didn't ya?? :rofl:

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 4, 2008
2003 was 5 years ago (at least part of it was), and 22 - 5 = 17.

So, depending on her exact birthday and when exactly the footage was shot, she may have been 17.

Its been confirmed that she was indeed 17, but she was filmed in the state of FL, and according to Joe's lawyers, you can film a 17 year old nude for art purposes. :hl:

djs13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Oct 3, 2007
NY
In my eyes, Joe Francis is the man. He's got Richard Branson's bad assness just with slightly "different" business ventures. I don't recommend filming girls naked as entrepreneurship, but I definitely think what he's doing as far as living life to the fullest and having a good time is cool.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
In my eyes, Joe Francis is the man. He's got Richard Branson's bad assness just with slightly "different" business ventures. I don't recommend filming girls naked as entrepreneurship, but I definitely think what he's doing as far as living life to the fullest and having a good time is cool.

Little knowledge is dangerous. The things this guy likes behind closed doors would make you do a 180 instantly. Look up some more articles about him.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Interesting read!

He's definately in the fastlane mindset.

Some of my favorite quotes from his FAQ:

"The comment that drives me nuts is when people walk up and say to me, "All you do is film naked girls and make all this money," usually followed by "I wish I’d thought of that idea." To me, that’s like going up to Tiger Woods and saying, “All you do is hit a ball into a hole and you make all this money.†I should have taken golf lessons!"

"And, by the way, it’s never been about the money. If you are just out to make money, most likely you never will. Money is only the scorecard. My passion is being creative, productive and successful."

Some of that sounds familiar...

:thankyousign:

Joe Francis was right about not doing things for the money. Do it for the challenge of doing it. See if you can make it or not. Feel the adrenalin. Why do something if it isn't raising your blood pressure a notch or two :smxB:.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.