The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Meet Joe Francis

ChrisS417

New Contributor
Sep 24, 2007
St. Louis, MO
Interesting read!

He's definately in the fastlane mindset.

Some of my favorite quotes from his FAQ:

"The comment that drives me nuts is when people walk up and say to me, "All you do is film naked girls and make all this money," usually followed by "I wish I’d thought of that idea." To me, that’s like going up to Tiger Woods and saying, “All you do is hit a ball into a hole and you make all this money.†I should have taken golf lessons!"

"And, by the way, it’s never been about the money. If you are just out to make money, most likely you never will. Money is only the scorecard. My passion is being creative, productive and successful."

Some of that sounds familiar...

:thankyousign:

8 SNAKE

Contributor
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
im sure he's happy that he has footage of the ashley alexander dupre girl.

thats the call girl who was involved with gov. spitzer if you didnt know.
Actually, he could be very, very sorry that he has that footage. Dupre's lawyer claims that she was 17 at the time the footage was shot. Joe might be going back to the pokey...

OP
OP
Z5 FILMS

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
Actually, he could be very, very sorry that he has that footage. Dupre's lawyer claims that she was 17 at the time the footage was shot. Joe might be going back to the pokey...
She needs new lawyers who can count. It was in 2003. She's 22 now. Do the math.

OP
OP
Z5 FILMS

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
2003 was 5 years ago (at least part of it was), and 22 - 5 = 17.

So, depending on her exact birthday and when exactly the footage was shot, she may have been 17.
OK maybe I can't count. Either way, I bet it's just a stall tactic. She spent a week on the bus. I'm sure there's plenty of footage of her not naked that he could use. The only problem he will have if she's under 18 is she's not legal to enter into a contract.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
OK maybe I can't count. Either way, I bet it's just a stall tactic. She spent a week on the bus. I'm sure there's plenty of footage of her not naked that he could use. The only problem he will have if she's under 18 is she's not legal to enter into a contract.
You had problems counting that woman's kids with the Angelic Fish Sticks too didn't ya?? :rofl:

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 4, 2008
2003 was 5 years ago (at least part of it was), and 22 - 5 = 17.

So, depending on her exact birthday and when exactly the footage was shot, she may have been 17.
Its been confirmed that she was indeed 17, but she was filmed in the state of FL, and according to Joe's lawyers, you can film a 17 year old nude for art purposes. :hl:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

djs13

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 3, 2007
NY
In my eyes, Joe Francis is the man. He's got Richard Branson's bad assness just with slightly "different" business ventures. I don't recommend filming girls naked as entrepreneurship, but I definitely think what he's doing as far as living life to the fullest and having a good time is cool.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
In my eyes, Joe Francis is the man. He's got Richard Branson's bad assness just with slightly "different" business ventures. I don't recommend filming girls naked as entrepreneurship, but I definitely think what he's doing as far as living life to the fullest and having a good time is cool.

Little knowledge is dangerous. The things this guy likes behind closed doors would make you do a 180 instantly. Look up some more articles about him.

fanocks2003

Banned
Mar 31, 2008
Sweden
Interesting read!

He's definately in the fastlane mindset.

Some of my favorite quotes from his FAQ:

"The comment that drives me nuts is when people walk up and say to me, "All you do is film naked girls and make all this money," usually followed by "I wish I’d thought of that idea." To me, that’s like going up to Tiger Woods and saying, “All you do is hit a ball into a hole and you make all this money.†I should have taken golf lessons!"

"And, by the way, it’s never been about the money. If you are just out to make money, most likely you never will. Money is only the scorecard. My passion is being creative, productive and successful."

Some of that sounds familiar...

:thankyousign:
Joe Francis was right about not doing things for the money. Do it for the challenge of doing it. See if you can make it or not. Feel the adrenalin. Why do something if it isn't raising your blood pressure a notch or two :smxB:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom