The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mckay Jolley

Mckay Jolley

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 10, 2018
Utah
Hi everyone! I am Mckay Jolley I started an ecommerce product and training site myabsolutebeauty.com about 5 years ago. This is a beauty professional site. It had nothing to do with my or my wife's background we saw an opportunity and jumped on it taking a 10k loan out to get started. We have been unscripted for about a year and generate 8 figures annually we have no debt and our business is growing rapidly. Its been a great ride but a lot of sleepless nights as I'm sure you all know. I am looking to get over the step from small mom and pop to corporation standards increasing our business to the next level. I was recommended the book unscripted from a friend and it resonated with me through and through.That was a years ago and I have recommended it to everyone I have come in contact with that wants to know the "secret to success". Shortly after finishing unscripted I read Millionaire Fast lane...now I'm here. I am grateful for this forum and look forward to learning new things and see what I can improve upon. Thank you MJ for all of the sound advice you have provided and keep providing. It has been life changing. I will do what I can to give back to the forum community.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.