• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Mckay Jolley

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Mckay Jolley, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Mckay Jolley

Mckay Jolley New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12
    Hi everyone! I am Mckay Jolley I started an ecommerce product and training site myabsolutebeauty.com about 5 years ago. This is a beauty professional site. It had nothing to do with my or my wife's background we saw an opportunity and jumped on it taking a 10k loan out to get started. We have been unscripted for about a year and generate 8 figures annually we have no debt and our business is growing rapidly. Its been a great ride but a lot of sleepless nights as I'm sure you all know. I am looking to get over the step from small mom and pop to corporation standards increasing our business to the next level. I was recommended the book unscripted from a friend and it resonated with me through and through.That was a years ago and I have recommended it to everyone I have come in contact with that wants to know the "secret to success". Shortly after finishing unscripted I read Millionaire Fast lane...now I'm here. I am grateful for this forum and look forward to learning new things and see what I can improve upon. Thank you MJ for all of the sound advice you have provided and keep providing. It has been life changing. I will do what I can to give back to the forum community.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    evanascent and jon.a like this.
  2. Mckay Jolley

Mckay Jolley New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $12
    I didn't catch that I needed to tag you previously @MJ DeMarco I tried to edit my post but it pulled an error code.

3. Timmy C

Timmy C I Will Not Stop! Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,204

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.