Hello!
I wanted to take this brief opportunity to intoduce myself to the forum, as I plan on returning here for ongoing inspiration and connection with motivated people such as myself.
As my subject line implies, I am in business school currently, between my 1st and 2nd year.
I have many stories (of entrepreneurial ventures and personal lessons) to share, and plan on illustrating some of them to you guys in the near future. Today, however, is simply a greeting and brief introduction.
I hope this message finds you well, and look forward to connecting with many of you soon.
Best,
Mike
I wanted to take this brief opportunity to intoduce myself to the forum, as I plan on returning here for ongoing inspiration and connection with motivated people such as myself.
As my subject line implies, I am in business school currently, between my 1st and 2nd year.
I have many stories (of entrepreneurial ventures and personal lessons) to share, and plan on illustrating some of them to you guys in the near future. Today, however, is simply a greeting and brief introduction.
I hope this message finds you well, and look forward to connecting with many of you soon.
Best,
Mike
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
