I currently live in Greenville, SC and serve as a dean for an undergraduate online program and graduate program of study (promoted June 1). I have seen the underbelly of higher education and have felt the pull toward to use my experience to forge a different path for higher education using the internet. I loved MJ's book and am excited about learning from all of you.
I am currently chipping away at getting my stability outside of my current paycheck so that I can give my time and energy away without trading them for dollars.
If you're in the Upstate of SC or western NC and would like to meet up, I would love to do that! Always looking to grow and learn from others!
I am currently chipping away at getting my stability outside of my current paycheck so that I can give my time and energy away without trading them for dollars.
If you're in the Upstate of SC or western NC and would like to meet up, I would love to do that! Always looking to grow and learn from others!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
