I have a S Corp where most of my money comes in, and from it I take distributions that I give to charity. (so no fica taken on this money). I also draw a "reasonable" salary from the S corp.
I have a C Corp, my wife and I are the only employees.
Would it be a tax benefit to me to setup a matching contributions program in the C corp instead of just giving to charities from my personal income?
So instead of giving my church $10,000/year, would it be better tax wise to give $2,000 personally, then have a 4-1 match program setup and the corporation pays $8,000.
I am sole owner of both corporations if that matters.
The end goal is to pay the government less.
I have a C Corp, my wife and I are the only employees.
Would it be a tax benefit to me to setup a matching contributions program in the C corp instead of just giving to charities from my personal income?
So instead of giving my church $10,000/year, would it be better tax wise to give $2,000 personally, then have a 4-1 match program setup and the corporation pays $8,000.
I am sole owner of both corporations if that matters.
The end goal is to pay the government less.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
