The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mastermind Group

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

stolpioni

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
I thought I'd start a small mastermind group. Lets get together 5 entrepreneurs and have a chat once a week
to discuss everything from marketing, business ideas and finance to personal development.
My thought was we get together on Skype and do a one hour session at a specific time every week, to share ideas and learn from eachother.

Anyone interested just shoot me a PM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Issac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 16, 2012
Elk Grove California
Wow this is ironic. I am starting the same type of group. But everyone involved is local and we actually will meet FTF. Great way to stay motivated and on track. At the end everyone in the group is wealthy. So far I have only myself and one other person on board. I am shooting for 3 or 4 of us, maybe 5. I love the idea of having a team all focused on the same outcome. Good luck stolpioni, I hope it works out.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Maybe if you give some info about your background, what area you are looking to work in eg real estate, online ecommerce, business to business etc as well as some other things you would have better luck with putting together a like minded group.

Same for the other people who are looking to get into the group and have them post here that way people could see if the group fits with where they want to be going with their businesses.

JasonR

Maverick
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
May 29, 2012
Las Vegas
Maybe if you give some info about your background, what area you are looking to work in eg real estate, online ecommerce, business to business etc as well as some other things you would have better luck with putting together a like minded group.

Same for the other people who are looking to get into the group and have them post here that way people could see if the group fits with where they want to be going with their businesses.

I like this idea - different mastermind groups for different fastlane avenues.

Damn Micheal - I hate liking and quoting your posts all the time. Feels like I'm sucking up to the teacher. But, alas, you make good points.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
The teacher ???

No way man I am learning lots here including your posts, yes srys.

Ok mutual love fest is over lol

Wayne Liew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Nov 27, 2008
Malaysia
I thought I'd start a small mastermind group. Lets get together 5 entrepreneurs and have a chat once a week
to discuss everything from marketing, business ideas and finance to personal development.
My thought was we get together on Skype and do a one hour session at a specific time every week, to share ideas and learn from eachother.

Anyone interested just shoot me a PM.

I would love to be part of a mastermind group but since I'm really just starting up, I hope to have only members who are in the same or similar business as myself (info product and content publishing). Would love it if you can provide more details here.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
OP you are new here, have very few posts and 9 days later you have yet to return and post in this thread.

For those reasons I am OUT! (said in my best Kevin voice from Shark Tank)

Bobby B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 28, 2012
Orange County, CA
Regardless of OP's involvement in this thread, it's still a great idea. If you are interested in an ecommerce mastermind group, please message me.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Regardless of OP's involvement in this thread, it's still a great idea. If you are interested in an ecommerce mastermind group, please message me.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I'm running a mastermind group on how to run mastermind groups. Its very exclusive, please apply via pm. The price is only $500/month, which is a steal if you consider the knowledge you will gain from this.

Issac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Oct 16, 2012
Elk Grove California
Urgent

I think you guys are misinterpreting the purpose of a "mastermind alliance".

•A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective.
•Through a mastermind alliance you can appropriate and use the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of others just as if they were your own.
•No individual has ever achieved success without the help and cooperation of others.
•The value of "gathering together those of a like mind" is self-evident.
•A group of brains coordinated in a spirit of harmony will provide more thought energy than a single brain, just as a group of electric batteries will provide more energy than a single battery.

Considering the above, a mastermind alliance doesn't need to be specifically geared toward one or the same business venture. Ex: e-commerce, MLM, retail, etc...
Please understand the importance of this alliance, and benefits available to all members regardless of Fastlane vehicle.

I highly recommend and encourage every member of this forum to organize their own mastermind alliance A.S.A.P.
This is a crucial step to achieving your full potential. You would be foolish to overlook the importance of creating your own.
Issac

Bobby B.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Jun 28, 2012
Orange County, CA
PatrickP: thanks for that advice. Makes sense...
Isaac: Thanks for clarifying.

I am looking for other people who will be committed to the following:
1. Meet online on a weekly basis
2. Provide weekly progress report whether they achieved last week's goals and provide the current week's goals
3. Members will take turns sharing topics of interest they are learning about. For example, I'm currently reading Likeable Social Media by Dave Kerpen. I'll share what I am learning from this book as I go through it.
4. In general grow and learn from each other
5. Members who miss three meetings in a row are booted out
6. Members need not be a pro/guru/jedi masters, but must make an effort to add value to the rest of the group

I hope that answers the important questions. Again, message me if you are interested.

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
Again, message me if you are interested.
I'm down.

I've been in a mastermind group before - the only problem... in the end I was still the only guy failing forward...

Bobby B. - I've sent you a pm and some details on my background.

stolpioni

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
Hey there, had completley forgotten about starting this thread until I saw I had 2 PM's about it in my inbox.

To anyone wondering, I'm still much into the idea and would love it if some more people would join.
Right now we're 3 people (maybe 4). Bobby B, you wanna join too? Then we're 4 or maybe 5 total.

Anybody else, feel free to shoot me or Bobby a message (I'm gonna send you a message now Bobby, why start two separate groups when we can just join forces? ;) ).

Cheers

thecalmpickle

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Dec 30, 2011
Varies
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DeletedUser2

Mind Mapping Master

a friend of mine and I did this a few years ago, after showing him how to create one. we used a couple tools to get it done very effectively

if you want a copy of it. PM me, but only over the next week (after that im ignoring PMs sent months or even years later)

Z

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.