The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Massage Music pricing: exclusive or accessible?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Nekoemon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 18, 2016
Over the rainbow
Hello Fastlaners

being a composer and loving to have a massage, I decided to start a massage music business.

Problem to solve: massage music is often too randomly chosen and lacks credibility because of the esotheric image of the CD.

How to solve it? By creating music that fits specific kinds of massage. By testing it with pro massage salons and seeing for myself how it works.

Advantages: Low investment to start, easy to make it available online, combines my skills in songwriting and love of massage.
NekokawaMassageLogoPatreon.jpg
Developments: The next step is a taylor-made music service, for a fee of around 250 USD.

Challenge: Most salons don't buy music, they just use Youtube and Spotify. The challenge is to make them spend a few bucks to have quality massage music instead of cheap free stuff. I want every massage salon to have at least 1 piece of Nekokawa Massage music.

My question: I wanted to sell it for a price going from 10 to 20 bucks for more than 1 hour of music, HQ file. I created a page on CD Baby for what became Nekokawa Massage, but their rule is that a song can't exceed 2,99 USD.
That's where I need your advice: knowing that you'd rather have music for free than buy it, do you feel attractive to be able to get a good copy for 2.99 USD, or do you feel it looks cheap that way?
Would you trust Nekokawa Massage more if an hour of music was sold 9.99 USD?

Have a look and a listen at www.nekokawamassage.com (and a massage if you want :D) and tell me how you'd improve it (any massage pros here?) to be different from the mass of massage music providers.

Cheers
Gilles

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.