The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Massage Music pricing: exclusive or accessible?

Nekoemon

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 18, 2016
Over the rainbow
Hello Fastlaners

being a composer and loving to have a massage, I decided to start a massage music business.

Problem to solve: massage music is often too randomly chosen and lacks credibility because of the esotheric image of the CD.

How to solve it? By creating music that fits specific kinds of massage. By testing it with pro massage salons and seeing for myself how it works.

Advantages: Low investment to start, easy to make it available online, combines my skills in songwriting and love of massage.
NekokawaMassageLogoPatreon.jpg
Developments: The next step is a taylor-made music service, for a fee of around 250 USD.

Challenge: Most salons don't buy music, they just use Youtube and Spotify. The challenge is to make them spend a few bucks to have quality massage music instead of cheap free stuff. I want every massage salon to have at least 1 piece of Nekokawa Massage music.

My question: I wanted to sell it for a price going from 10 to 20 bucks for more than 1 hour of music, HQ file. I created a page on CD Baby for what became Nekokawa Massage, but their rule is that a song can't exceed 2,99 USD.
That's where I need your advice: knowing that you'd rather have music for free than buy it, do you feel attractive to be able to get a good copy for 2.99 USD, or do you feel it looks cheap that way?
Would you trust Nekokawa Massage more if an hour of music was sold 9.99 USD?

Have a look and a listen at www.nekokawamassage.com (and a massage if you want :D) and tell me how you'd improve it (any massage pros here?) to be different from the mass of massage music providers.

Cheers
Gilles

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I really enjoyed the course actually. It's exactly what's needed to set off in the part-time freelancing direction. Taken a few courses before...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom