- Joined
- Feb 18, 2014
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 50%
Hello future or already made millionaires,
I have been building my experience in Digital & Offline Marketing and I am now at a point where I can onboard some companies who want me to handle their marketing. Mostly social, email newsletters, some blog posts etc.
What I am missing are procedures and reports. What and how do I send them analytics and reports? What kind of reports do I send them? Or how do I send them the planned social media calendar? Does any have any resources or tips on these?
Appreciate any assistance.
I have been building my experience in Digital & Offline Marketing and I am now at a point where I can onboard some companies who want me to handle their marketing. Mostly social, email newsletters, some blog posts etc.
What I am missing are procedures and reports. What and how do I send them analytics and reports? What kind of reports do I send them? Or how do I send them the planned social media calendar? Does any have any resources or tips on these?
Appreciate any assistance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
