The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Manufacturer/Wholesaler needed in Australia

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Fastlaners!
I have found a gap in a market that I am pursuing, all of the players in the market are not doing a very good job in my opinion, i can see an opportunity.

However I am having trouble finding a manufacturer for a fabric of micro modal in Australia, even a wholesaler for that matter.

Does anyone from around this neck of the woods know of where to find any sort of list of suppliers here as google search is bringing me up peanuts to find this product, which I am excited about as the difficulty is the opportunity!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
does it have to be australia per say?

Yes it does.

Manufacturing over here has become less common over the last few years and people eat up Australian made Australian owned shit like it's going out of style.

Hence why I'm having trouble finding something.

There are some textile businesses I have found but none manufacturer micro modal.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Yes it does.

Manufacturing over here has become less common over the last few years and people eat up Australian made Australian owned sh*t like it's going out of style.

Hence why I'm having trouble finding something.

There are some textile businesses I have found but none manufacturer micro modal.

yea there is a good reason it is not pertinent over there; textiles always favour cheap labour; im sure beech tree pulp is available there as well being biodegradable, however not sure if the cost wise is favorable for suppliers to even set up shop;

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
yea there is a good reason it is not pertinent over there; textiles always favour cheap labour; im sure beech tree pulp is available there as well being biodegradable, however not sure if the cost wise is favorable for suppliers to even set up shop;

Hmm I won't give up looking yet if I can find something I can exploit this for sure.

Do you know if you send CAD drawings to manufacturer's in china if they will do designs custom or do you have to go with there own designs and just do your own logo, labelling etc.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Yes they will; make sure your designs are top notch though (highly detailed with whatever it is you want or desire)

PM me if you'd like. this is my realm.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.