• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Manufacturer/Wholesaler needed in Australia

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by Timmy1990, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $574
    Hi Fastlaners!
    I have found a gap in a market that I am pursuing, all of the players in the market are not doing a very good job in my opinion, i can see an opportunity.

However I am having trouble finding a manufacturer for a fabric of micro modal in Australia, even a wholesaler for that matter.

Does anyone from around this neck of the woods know of where to find any sort of list of suppliers here as google search is bringing me up peanuts to find this product, which I am excited about as the difficulty is the opportunity!

2. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,609
  3. Timmy1990

Timmy1990 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $574
    Yes it does.

Manufacturing over here has become less common over the last few years and people eat up Australian made Australian owned sh*t like it's going out of style.

Hence why I'm having trouble finding something.

There are some textile businesses I have found but none manufacturer micro modal.

4. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $10,609
    yea there is a good reason it is not pertinent over there; textiles always favour cheap labour; im sure beech tree pulp is available there as well being biodegradable, however not sure if the cost wise is favorable for suppliers to even set up shop;

5. Timmy1990

Rep Bank:
    $574

Hmm I won't give up looking yet if I can find something I can exploit this for sure.

Do you know if you send CAD drawings to manufacturer's in china if they will do designs custom or do you have to go with there own designs and just do your own logo, labelling etc.

6. Arun Siva

Rep Bank:
    $10,609
    Yes they will; make sure your designs are top notch though (highly detailed with whatever it is you want or desire)

PM me if you'd like. this is my realm.

Walter Hay likes this.