The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Please Leave the Politics to CNN and FOX.
    Just a reminder that political topics/memes are prohibited, unless discussed within the realm of business and investment, for example, the impact the new Treasury Secretary might have with BTC. Please help keep the forum free of politics. (And I promise to do better myself!)
  • Join 60,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Manufacturer/Wholesaler needed in Australia

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Fastlaners!
I have found a gap in a market that I am pursuing, all of the players in the market are not doing a very good job in my opinion, i can see an opportunity.

However I am having trouble finding a manufacturer for a fabric of micro modal in Australia, even a wholesaler for that matter.

Does anyone from around this neck of the woods know of where to find any sort of list of suppliers here as google search is bringing me up peanuts to find this product, which I am excited about as the difficulty is the opportunity!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Arun Siva

aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
does it have to be australia per say?

Yes it does.

Manufacturing over here has become less common over the last few years and people eat up Australian made Australian owned shit like it's going out of style.

Hence why I'm having trouble finding something.

There are some textile businesses I have found but none manufacturer micro modal.

Arun Siva

I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
Yes it does.

Manufacturing over here has become less common over the last few years and people eat up Australian made Australian owned sh*t like it's going out of style.

Hence why I'm having trouble finding something.

There are some textile businesses I have found but none manufacturer micro modal.

yea there is a good reason it is not pertinent over there; textiles always favour cheap labour; im sure beech tree pulp is available there as well being biodegradable, however not sure if the cost wise is favorable for suppliers to even set up shop;

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
yea there is a good reason it is not pertinent over there; textiles always favour cheap labour; im sure beech tree pulp is available there as well being biodegradable, however not sure if the cost wise is favorable for suppliers to even set up shop;

Hmm I won't give up looking yet if I can find something I can exploit this for sure.

Do you know if you send CAD drawings to manufacturer's in china if they will do designs custom or do you have to go with there own designs and just do your own logo, labelling etc.

Arun Siva

I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 31, 2016
NORD-TRONDELAG
Yes they will; make sure your designs are top notch though (highly detailed with whatever it is you want or desire)

PM me if you'd like. this is my realm.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom