The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mandatory information sources for entrepreneurs ?

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
Hello everyone,

I was wondering which source(s) of information (newspapers, magazines, blogs...) you use in order to be sure that you get the latest and most relevant information you need as entrepreneurs (economy, business,...).

I am almost completely avoiding to read any kind of news coming from the mainstream medias (especially since Covid arrived... Medias made me over-anxious...) but I think that you still need to stay updated on different important topics.

Can you please share your advices and names of the sources you are using ? World, Europe (and ideally France - Switzerland) :smile2:

Many thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
For a French source of information about the economy, I suggest you give a try to Charles Gave's articles, published every monday at institutdeslibertes.org

The guy is a beast, sold his first company for $140M and now manages $3,5B. He probably knows a thing or two. It looks to me that his take on the economy is very much aligned with the general sentiment here on the forum.

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I don't really think there is much to keep up on that's applicable to "all entrepreneurs" unless you are running a huge multi-national company that is effected by policy, sanctions, etc. I'd find news sites or communities, forums, etc related to your specific niche.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
For a French source of information about the economy, I suggest you give a try to Charles Gave's articles, published every monday at institutdeslibertes.org

The guy is a beast, sold his first company for $140M and now manages $3,5B. He probably knows a thing or two. It looks to me that his take on the economy is very much aligned with the general sentiment here on the forum.
Hey,

Many thanks for your answer. I will have a look but it looks quite interesiting.
Charles Gave seems to be the French MJ DeMarco, right ? :rofl:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France
I don't really think there is much to keep up on that's applicable to "all entrepreneurs" unless you are running a huge multi-national company that is effected by policy, sanctions, etc. I'd find news sites or communities, forums, etc related to your specific niche.
Thanks for answering.

I get your point but in general, I think it is still not a bad idea to keep an eye on what's going on for the economy, geopolitics... without having to read any kind of BS coming from the main medias.

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France

CruxisKnight

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I was wondering which source(s) of information (newspapers, magazines, blogs...) you use in order to be sure that you get the latest and most relevant information you need as entrepreneurs (economy, business,...).

I am almost completely avoiding to read any kind of news coming from the mainstream medias (especially since Covid arrived... Medias made me over-anxious...) but I think that you still need to stay updated on different important topics.

Can you please share your advices and names of the sources you are using ? World, Europe (and ideally France - Switzerland) :smile2:

Many thanks
What comes to mind are BusinessInsider, Entrepreneur, AdWeek, and then smaller blogs like SmartPassiveIncome or CopyBlogger.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.