The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Mandatory information sources for entrepreneurs ?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Djioul

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 12, 2021
France
Hello everyone,

I was wondering which source(s) of information (newspapers, magazines, blogs...) you use in order to be sure that you get the latest and most relevant information you need as entrepreneurs (economy, business,...).

I am almost completely avoiding to read any kind of news coming from the mainstream medias (especially since Covid arrived... Medias made me over-anxious...) but I think that you still need to stay updated on different important topics.

Can you please share your advices and names of the sources you are using ? World, Europe (and ideally France - Switzerland) :smile2:

Many thanks

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

YanC

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 18, 2017
France
For a French source of information about the economy, I suggest you give a try to Charles Gave's articles, published every monday at institutdeslibertes.org

The guy is a beast, sold his first company for $140M and now manages $3,5B. He probably knows a thing or two. It looks to me that his take on the economy is very much aligned with the general sentiment here on the forum.

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 3, 2017
USA
I don't really think there is much to keep up on that's applicable to "all entrepreneurs" unless you are running a huge multi-national company that is effected by policy, sanctions, etc. I'd find news sites or communities, forums, etc related to your specific niche.

Djioul

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 12, 2021
France
For a French source of information about the economy, I suggest you give a try to Charles Gave's articles, published every monday at institutdeslibertes.org

The guy is a beast, sold his first company for $140M and now manages $3,5B. He probably knows a thing or two. It looks to me that his take on the economy is very much aligned with the general sentiment here on the forum.
Hey,

Many thanks for your answer. I will have a look but it looks quite interesiting.
Charles Gave seems to be the French MJ DeMarco, right ? :rofl:

Djioul

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 12, 2021
France
I don't really think there is much to keep up on that's applicable to "all entrepreneurs" unless you are running a huge multi-national company that is effected by policy, sanctions, etc. I'd find news sites or communities, forums, etc related to your specific niche.
Thanks for answering.

I get your point but in general, I think it is still not a bad idea to keep an eye on what's going on for the economy, geopolitics... without having to read any kind of BS coming from the main medias.

CruxisKnight

Contributor
Jan 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I was wondering which source(s) of information (newspapers, magazines, blogs...) you use in order to be sure that you get the latest and most relevant information you need as entrepreneurs (economy, business,...).

I am almost completely avoiding to read any kind of news coming from the mainstream medias (especially since Covid arrived... Medias made me over-anxious...) but I think that you still need to stay updated on different important topics.

Can you please share your advices and names of the sources you are using ? World, Europe (and ideally France - Switzerland) :smile2:

Many thanks
What comes to mind are BusinessInsider, Entrepreneur, AdWeek, and then smaller blogs like SmartPassiveIncome or CopyBlogger.

Raoul Duke

This aggression will not stand, man.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
My dog.

She has all the comings and goings.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
Was just going over the content with @Black_Dragon43 and something came up that probably won't...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom