• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Progress Thread Managing Focus

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by MassiveProgress, Mar 19, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. MassiveProgress

MassiveProgress Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $214
    Hi guys,

I was a bit unsure so I wanted to ask. How do you manage your focus?
    Currently I am following a system called RPM by tony Robbins, where I have 8 outcomes to achieve this year. So personal life , web publishing, career, finance, self development, health.

So the problem is if I focus on web publishing, I can see how my communication skills and personal life dies down. When I focus on personal life and career my web and finance dies down.

How would you focus on this? Would you try to improve on 5 aspects of your life per week or narrow to one until you get your outcome.

Many Thanks,
    Philipp

2. simonn

simonn New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $45
    Try to simplify everything as much as posible. Don't overthink about it. Just balance your personal life and your finance by setting priorities and planning your time. If you run out of time leave it for the next day. If its important - upgrade your plan. Remember to keep under stress line and keep things simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MassiveProgress likes this.