The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making very little sales and not sure about long term with current business - Advice?

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Before splashing money on this, you need to take a week or two with a notebook and think about how you can offer something unique.

Don’t write platitudes and bromides, but simple, actionable items.

Replicating the competition will get you some sales, but finding a unique angle will get you a business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Before splashing money on this, you need to take a week or two with a notebook and think about how you can offer something unique.

Don’t write platitudes and bromides, but simple, actionable items.

Replicating the competition will get you some sales, but finding a unique angle will get you a business.
Agreed, salute this a lot tbf. Thank you

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Thank you everyone for all the advice! I feel overwhelmed because there’s a lot to do. At the same time my optimism is growing, as I now know much of what I can do.

Keep killing it yourselves! This is my first business, started before reading TMFL and honestly the only knowledge I used was “Sell a product of a niche you are in and understand”. I’m going focus and spend more time on this, I struggled with effectiveness of this time before but will remanage & list tasks.

Thanks again all

KJFast

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2023
Hey everyone. Been almost two months since then, I pretty much know everything I did wrong starting and running this business. The amount I’ve learned is really paramount!

For anyone who’s interested, I had my website redone and now looks banging: loudhemp.co.uk

Anyway, I’ve decided today to make an exit plan for this business. It violates CENTS and doesn’t seem worth my time any longer, for various reasons.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.