The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Making the transfer to pulling versus pushing

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I can't remember what thread it was, but there is a video from MJ about the concept of pulling instead of pushing.

This got into my head as I'm happy to say my business is getting to the point where I'm seeing a whole lot more pulling going on versus me having to push 100% of the time.

I'd say I'm still stuck in both worlds as the pulling is light, but I'm now receiving offers, press inquiries, interview requests and much more on a weekly basis, versus never before.

I can pinpoint the exact date back in October when I went to an industry golf tournament and did an article on the event. It turns out there were many media outlets and other movers in the event and I was the only one to document the day, essentially documenting the documenters.

My project has been going on for two years now and to make this type of leap has been a godsend right at the end of the year and pumped for a new year in a different phase of operation.

I won't lie being pulled is amazing and a whole lot less exhausting and drains on resources and time. I'm going to explore this concept more in-depth in 2019. Sorry can't produce the video, could not find, but MJ explains it so perfectly I won't even make an attempt. If someone knows this video and can post I'd really appreciate it :).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.