I have a question (request) to MJ and others in this forum.
Will it be possible to make the Rep speed unlimited? I am seeing several of the valuable contributors hitting this (glass) ceiling of 200 points. I don't think any of these contributors care about accumulating more rep points.
However, in general Rep speed is a pretty accurate reflection of the quality and value of a post. By having a 200-point ceiling are we not creating an artificial barrier in differentiating the quality and value of the posters?
To be frank, I am getting less and less motivated to give Rep speed to someone who already reached 200 points. Why? Because, me giving points is not going to make any difference or impact. I am continuously struggling against this frailty of mine. Removing any limits on the Rep speed will help me from my internal fight.
Today, for example I read a post by MJ, which was very useful for me to sort out some internal conflicts and to refocus my efforts. But I did not give him any rep speed because it is not going to make any difference. So why bother. I just gave a thank you to acknowledge that his post helped me and then I moved on.
Anyone else feeling the same way?
Will it be possible to make the Rep speed unlimited? I am seeing several of the valuable contributors hitting this (glass) ceiling of 200 points. I don't think any of these contributors care about accumulating more rep points.
However, in general Rep speed is a pretty accurate reflection of the quality and value of a post. By having a 200-point ceiling are we not creating an artificial barrier in differentiating the quality and value of the posters?
To be frank, I am getting less and less motivated to give Rep speed to someone who already reached 200 points. Why? Because, me giving points is not going to make any difference or impact. I am continuously struggling against this frailty of mine. Removing any limits on the Rep speed will help me from my internal fight.
Today, for example I read a post by MJ, which was very useful for me to sort out some internal conflicts and to refocus my efforts. But I did not give him any rep speed because it is not going to make any difference. So why bother. I just gave a thank you to acknowledge that his post helped me and then I moved on.
Anyone else feeling the same way?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
