• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Making 2019 a year of improvement

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Sebah, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sebah

Sebah Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $154
    Hey guys,

I am opening this thread to keep track of the goals I set in the "What will you accomplish in 2019 Thread"

As you can see I added comments behind every goal on how I plan to achieve them

Still trying to figure out how to best structure my day and how much time I should allocate each goal on a daily basis - advice would be appreciated.

I think thats it for the beginning. Thank you for taking your time and I will keep you posted

PizzaOnTheRoof and Tidder Jail like this.
  2. PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof There Is No Rescue Boat Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,817
    “You should be far more concerned with your current trajectory than with your current results.” -James Clear

Don’t sweat goals or to do’s.

What’s the ONE THING you can do today/this week to move the needle?

Sebah likes this.
  3. William Liedner

William Liedner Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $147
    This looks amazing. Do you have a system that makes this consistent? Most of our goals won't happen because of a lack of focus. Do you know what to do in order to consistently think on accomplishing those?`

What I do, is to write down my goals every day on a piece of paper. Really helpful. And to make my goals even juicer, for each goal I write a story on how I'll feel the moment I achieve them.

Like this - for your fourth goal, how would you feel in that particular moment? Write on a paper, the feeling, what do you see in that moment, who's there with you? What do you feel, hear, see? All details, visualize this and make the goal more fantastic!

Sometimes the best thing we can do it to stop, close our eyes, and feel the journey before happening to us.

I really do hope you're accomplishing these. Best of luck!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.