The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Make $10k/month from Crypto [STRATEGY + CASE STUDIES REVEALED]

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forum and things have been going well. My marketing agency is up and running & we're closing in on $10k/month, with the goal to hit $85k/month by the end of 2022. (maybe do a thread on this soon).

Anyways...

I've also been in crypto since March 2021, made a small amount of money, only to see it drop by 70% this summer. Hit me like a train & I spent the next few months buying more and praying for it to recover. It took me 8 months of losing money in crypto to finally find my place in the crypto market where I started to make some serious money.

And before you ask...
It's not finding the next hot meme coin.
It's not day trading BTC.
And it's certainly nothing to do with following 'Youtubers' advice.

In the last month, I cleared over $10,000 USD in crypto profits using this strategy [See photos attached] and it only took about 30 minutes total time on my laptop to achieve this.

I wasn't certain I could replicate this, so I got a buddy of mine on board & taught him everything I know.
He made $2k within the first 10 days.

Armed with knowledge, I wanted to share it with the place that helped me most when I was starting out.

The Fastlane Forum.

So here we go.

The Strategy

The strategy is investing in new crypto projects that are yet to launch to the public. It's called an IDO (Initial Decentralised Offering).

If you've never heard of it before, I made a short thread on Twitter - Go check it out, drop us a DM & follow! ( View: https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView/status/1474134247212466177?s=20
)

The concept is that new projects need to raise funding & offer a number of tokens at a lower price to 'IDO Investors' (You or me). Once you purchase the tokens, the project goes live onto the public markets & the price skyrockets.

This gives you an opportunity to sell your holding at 2x, 5x, 10x, or sometimes up to 100x gains.

LaunchPads

It's pretty simple to take part. You just need to hold a specified number of the launchpad tokens.
The more tokens you hold, the higher chance you have of being accepted into the new project launch as the majority of them are lottery-based.

But there are so many launchpads & they all have different entry requirements and procedures that they use.

Here are a few that you could start looking into:

Seedify
ChainBoost
TrustSwap
Polkastarters
Polkafoundry/Red Kite

Step by Step

- Purchase the required number of launchpad tokens from an exchange. (Use Binance, Kucoin, Uniswap, Pancake Swap etc.)
- Stake the tokens on the launchpad platform that you choose
- Apply for new launching projects
- Once you get accepted, take part in the IDO sale & purchase your tokens
- Wait for the project to launch to the public
- Sell your tokens back once you're happy with the returns.

Real Talk

I know, it almost sounds too good to be true - So what's the catch?

Well, there's a few.

1. You need a bit of capital to invest in the launchpad token. My friend invested around $750 & I believe this is on the lower end of what you can get in with.

2. Then once you're selected to take part in an IDO, you need some more money to invest in the new project. (Varies between $50 and $2000) but this is a MAX and you can put in what you feel comfortable with.

3. Crypto is volatile & your initial capital input will vary greatly.

Case Studies

I've taken part in a few IDO's recently and wanted to share the details so you can get a true feel for what it actually looks like. I'm not doing this to show off, just to give you an honest review of what's happening.

$LFW IDO
Invested $200 at $0.2/token
Sold 50% of my holdings when it went public at $2.00/token
Kept the other 50% invested

Result = Turned $200 into $1000 with 50% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $500)

$HEART IDO
Invested $750 at $0.015/token
Sold 33% of my holdings when it went public at $0.13/token
Kept remaining 66% Invested

Result = Turned $750 into $2,200 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $8k)
$PACT IDO
Invested $220 at $0.003/token
Sold 33% of my holdings when it went public at $0.006/token

Result = Turned $220 into $130 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $800)

Results from last 3 IDOs
Invested $1170
Profits $12k

This is all within the last 6 weeks.

Summary

Well, that's pretty much everything. Would be great to hear about your experiences in crypto so far as well.

Any questions feel free to drop me a message (Twitter is probably best as i don't come on here too often) - https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView

Hopefully, you got some value & you're able to translate this into cold hard profits.

That's all from me & good luck!

PS. NONE OF THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO INVEST IN IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE & YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH PRIOR TO INVESTING IN ANY ASSET CLASS. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR SO DON'T COME TO SUE ME.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30 (2).jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 43
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30 (1).jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 41
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 20.05.30.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 41

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on the forum and things have been going well. My marketing agency is up and running & we're closing in on $10k/month, with the goal to hit $85k/month by the end of 2022. (maybe do a thread on this soon).

Anyways...

I've also been in crypto since March 2021, made a small amount of money, only to see it drop by 70% this summer. Hit me like a train & I spent the next few months buying more and praying for it to recover. It took me 8 months of losing money in crypto to finally find my place in the crypto market where I started to make some serious money.

And before you ask...

In the last month, I cleared over $10,000 USD in crypto profits using this strategy [See photos attached] and it only took about 30 minutes total time on my laptop to achieve this.

I wasn't certain I could replicate this, so I got a buddy of mine on board & taught him everything I know.

Armed with knowledge, I wanted to share it with the place that helped me most when I was starting out.

The Fastlane Forum.

So here we go.

The Strategy

The strategy is investing in new crypto projects that are yet to launch to the public. It's called an IDO (Initial Decentralised Offering).

If you've never heard of it before, I made a short thread on Twitter - Go check it out, drop us a DM & follow! ( View: https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView/status/1474134247212466177?s=20
)

The concept is that new projects need to raise funding & offer a number of tokens at a lower price to 'IDO Investors' (You or me). Once you purchase the tokens, the project goes live onto the public markets & the price skyrockets.

This gives you an opportunity to sell your holding at 2x, 5x, 10x, or sometimes up to 100x gains.

LaunchPads

It's pretty simple to take part. You just need to hold a specified number of the launchpad tokens.
The more tokens you hold, the higher chance you have of being accepted into the new project launch as the majority of them are lottery-based.

But there are so many launchpads & they all have different entry requirements and procedures that they use.

Seedify
ChainBoost
TrustSwap
Polkastarters
Polkafoundry/Red Kite

Step by Step

- Purchase the required number of launchpad tokens from an exchange. (Use Binance, Kucoin, Uniswap, Pancake Swap etc.)

Real Talk

Well, there's a few.

1. You need a bit of capital to invest in the launchpad token. My friend invested around $750 & I believe this is on the lower end of what you can get in with.

2. Then once you're selected to take part in an IDO, you need some more money to invest in the new project. (Varies between $50 and $2000) but this is a MAX and you can put in what you feel comfortable with.

Case Studies

I've taken part in a few IDO's recently and wanted to share the details so you can get a true feel for what it actually looks like. I'm not doing this to show off, just to give you an honest review of what's happening.

$LFW IDO

Result = Turned $200 into $1000 with 50% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $500)

$HEART IDO

Result = Turned $750 into $2,200 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $8k)
$PACT IDO

Result = Turned $220 into $130 with 66% of the holdings still invested with ZERO risk. (Currently worth around $800)

Results from last 3 IDOs
Invested $1170
Profits $12k

Summary

Well, that's pretty much everything. Would be great to hear about your experiences in crypto so far as well.

Any questions feel free to drop me a message (Twitter is probably best as i don't come on here too often) - https://twitter.com/CryptoBullView

Hopefully, you got some value & you're able to translate this into cold hard profits.

PS. NONE OF THIS IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO INVEST IN IS ENTIRELY YOUR CHOICE & YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH PRIOR TO INVESTING IN ANY ASSET CLASS. I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR SO DON'T COME TO SUE ME.
Edit: only thanks for sharing

Last edited:

profitgrowth

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
May 15, 2013
Toronto, Canada

Anyways...

And before you ask...

The Fastlane Forum.

So here we go.

The Strategy

)

LaunchPads

Seedify
ChainBoost
TrustSwap
Polkastarters
Polkafoundry/Red Kite

Step by Step

Real Talk

Well, there's a few.

Case Studies

$LFW IDO

$HEART IDO

$PACT IDO

Results from last 3 IDOs
Invested $1170
Profits $12k

Summary

Thanks for sharing, interesting concept. How do you decide which IDO to participate in? What criteria you use to select winners vs losers?

Lorerosso17

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 28, 2021
thanks! I really like this strategy and I wanna try it! (I'm not sure about zero risk lol)

How do you choose the project to invest in?
Also follow you on Twitter.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing, interesting concept. How do you decide which IDO to participate in? What criteria you use to select winners vs losers?
I let the launchpad do all the vetting & apply to every IDO that's available. The worst I've seen one perform is 78% increase to its ATH

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
thanks! I really like this strategy and I wanna try it! (I'm not sure about zero risk lol)

How do you choose the project to invest in?
Also follow you on Twitter.
The toughest choice is which launchpad is best for you.

Research them all and see entry requirements, past project performance, cost to get involved & have decent odds of entry etc

But once you've selected a launchpad, I apply to all IDOs

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
lol
"ZERO RISK"
awesome.

when will you crypto pumpers realize there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Sure, forgive me for the 'almost clickbait' headline.

But when my IDO does a 10x & I sell 30% of it... the 70% left in is 100% risk free yes

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
How can we learn more on doing this effectively?
I still haven't found an effective resource that summarises what I've learnt.

Don't wanna be that 'course' guru guy but I've had a few people ask me to put something together.

It might be an option

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I have seen on poklkastarter: you apply for ICO not at polkastarter, but on the hp of the coin. Is that usual?

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
I have seen on poklkastarter: you apply for ICO not at polkastarter, but on the hp of the coin. Is that usual?
I've never seen this before. It should look like this.

- purchase POLS & store them on your metamask wallet
- connect your metamask wallet to polkastarters website
- stake your POLS tokens, this gives you eligibility to apply for IDOs
- apply for relevant IDO under the 'projects' tab
- await the lottery results to see if you can participate

Eevo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 26, 2021
Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Is this strategy able to be used in every country? I’ve read before that it’s not legal for Americans and people of other countries to participate in IDOs.

Is that true, or is there a way to do this legally/safely for Americans or those in other places as well?

Thanks again!

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Thanks for sharing the knowledge!

Is this strategy able to be used in every country? I’ve read before that it’s not legal for Americans and people of other countries to participate in IDOs.

Is that true, or is there a way to do this legally/safely for Americans or those in other places as well?

Thanks again!
This is correct. Not every IDO is available for every country & you'll have to check it out before.

I understand the US is more strict - I'm in the UK so don't really come across any issues with it

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Thanks

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
after the IDO, where you sell tokens? (which exchange are they listed?
thanks!
depends on what network the project is on... ETH, MATIC, BSC, CELO etc

Then they will announce (usually in their designated telegram groups) which CEX they're going to be listed on for public sale!

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Apr 16, 2019
Be careful with this strategy. Before a project "IDO"s, a shit ton of token supply is distributed behind closed doors. That's how these projects get marketing funding, by assigning ridiculous distributions to influencers and the likes. I would argue that most of the time there is no real project or team behind the thing, the "pre-sale" IS the product.

Congrats on your winnings, just make sure you stay aware of what I just mentioned to avoid getting rekt again. You still might manage to get in before the bigger wave and make some profit, but know that you are the target audience, and the product is the gamble of being early to a thing.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Be careful with this strategy. Before a project "IDO"s, a shit ton of token supply is distributed behind closed doors. That's how these projects get marketing funding, by assigning ridiculous distributions to influencers and the likes. I would argue that most of the time there is no real project or team behind the thing, the "pre-sale" IS the product.

Congrats on your winnings, just make sure you stay aware of what I just mentioned to avoid getting rekt again. You still might manage to get in before the bigger wave and make some profit, but know that you are the target audience, and the product is the gamble of being early to a thing.
Appreciate your response. I'd agree there are always people getting in 'earlier' than me & I'm sure that influencers etc are involved in a lot of the marketing for certain projects.

Personally, I haven't seen many (or any) projects pre-IDO being shilled by influencers yet. But if you have any examples i'd be interested in taking a further look into it to weigh up the risks.

tomzestatlu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Nov 29, 2021
Czech republic
I like this idea.

I have got staked some RAYs on Raydium DEX, that includes lottery-type IDO for SOL projects. But there are not many IDO projects (currently there are no announced projects in near future). I tried to participate in 4 lotteries and out of total 40 lottery tickets, I had two winning ( one worth about 100$).
That´s not very good result (at the beginning, I wasn´t there for purpose of IDOs, but I was RAY enthusiastic), so I might try something different.

Currently my coins could be worth around 3k, do you recommend participating on more launchpads or focus on one (given the limited budget). Also, from your personal experience, which launchpad offers the biggest chance to get tokens?

Thanks

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
I like this idea.

I have got staked some RAYs on Raydium DEX, that includes lottery-type IDO for SOL projects. But there are not many IDO projects (currently there are no announced projects in near future). I tried to participate in 4 lotteries and out of total 40 lottery tickets, I had two winning ( one worth about 100$).
That´s not very good result (at the beginning, I wasn´t there for purpose of IDOs, but I was RAY enthusiastic), so I might try something different.

Currently my coins could be worth around 3k, do you recommend participating on more launchpads or focus on one (given the limited budget). Also, from your personal experience, which launchpad offers the biggest chance to get tokens?

Thanks
Hey, first of all... I can't 'recommend' anything since I'm not qualified too! Just sharing my experiences.

You're essentially balancing risk.

Invest more into the launchpad = higher risk but more likely to get into IDOs

Less I vested = less risk, less IDOs.

Personally, I've seen success with polkastarters and I like how transparent they are with probabilities etc. It also has relatively low cost entry.

I've heard of others having success with seedify but the entry capital is quite high.

I'm always looking out for different launchpads - I highly recommend getting onto crypto twitter for new ideas.

Hope that helps!

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
This is nothing new. This IDO's used to be called IPO (initial public offering) or ICO (initial coin offering) until governments began to crack down on them. I guess they're calling them IDO's now to skirt around regulation. So your buddy made $2k in 10 days? Can you tell us how much his initial investment was? Your strategy is called pulling the rug. You and the developers of this coins or tokens market the coin until they make it to exchanges where you promptly began to sell them off once regular folks start buying them at exchanges.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Ok, Now I visited some of these sites.
The sheme is allways the same:
You have to buy coins of the site and stake them. Thats the incomestream of the site.
Than you have a chance to take part on an ICO before public can. So some of the created coins are sold to a publicum a bit cheaper. So the initial price can be tested.
After public you can sell for a profit.

What makes me wonder: all pages are awful bad and confusing. They want KYC, but don’t offer that to you.
You have to give lots of info, but don’t get info.

Maybe there s some money to make, but to me it looks like a big profit scam in the long run.
I went through the process on polkastarter leaving a lot of gasfee until my POLS are staked. And I ll try that. But I m not convinced, that these sites are all more legit than making any shiny token and sellit with lots of promises.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
This is nothing new. This IDO's used to be called IPO (initial public offering) or ICO (initial coin offering) until governments began to crack down on them. I guess they're calling them IDO's now to skirt around regulation. So your buddy made $2k in 10 days? Can you tell us how much his initial investment was? Your strategy is called pulling the rug. You and the developers of this coins or tokens market the coin until they make it to exchanges where you promptly began to sell them off once regular folks start buying them at exchanges.
He purchased 250 POLS for $3 each at the time... so $750 plus his initial investment into the IDO.

Sure, there's a load of scams in crypto, rug pulls etc. That's why they publish vesting schedules and tokenomics to good IDOs to avoid everyone dumping the coin all at once. Not really any different to investment banks taking profits on an IPO?

Also, 'me & the developers' ? Would you care to elaborate further as I don't understand your point

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
Ok, Now I visited some of these sites.
The sheme is allways the same:
You have to buy coins of the site and stake them. Thats the incomestream of the site.
Than you have a chance to take part on an ICO before public can. So some of the created coins are sold to a publicum a bit cheaper. So the initial price can be tested.
After public you can sell for a profit.

What makes me wonder: all pages are awful bad and confusing. They want KYC, but don’t offer that to you.
You have to give lots of info, but don’t get info.

Maybe there s some money to make, but to me it looks like a big profit scam in the long run.
I went through the process on polkastarter leaving a lot of gasfee until my POLS are staked. And I ll try that. But I m not convinced, that these sites are all more legit than making any shiny token and sellit with lots of promises.
If you purchase the POLS on the bsc network you avoid eth gas fee charges

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
I would also like to add that I'm not claiming this to be a new or revolutionary strategy.

I'm sharing info that has helped me make some decent profits over the last few months.

Do with it what you will.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I would also like to add that I'm not claiming this to be a new or revolutionary strategy.

I'm sharing info that has helped me make some decent profits over the last few months.

Do with it what you will.
If you purchase the POLS on the bsc network you avoid eth gas fee charges
I didn’t get that first. Just tried and purchased directly on BSC on cake.

tenacity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 16, 2021
UK

I invested in an IDO that is small but I believe in it and its utility and there have been I think 3 private rounds of investors but good thing is that the money is locked / vested, basically they can't sell for x years, same for the team.

jjjhhhbbb

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 20, 2020
United Kingdom
I invested in an IDO that is small but I believe in it and its utility and there have been I think 3 private rounds of investors but good thing is that the money is locked / vested, basically they can't sell for x years, same for the team.
I've also seen this many times

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.