The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lovely Hello from Jess

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
Introduciton of myself without filter.
(It‘s a part of my lifestory in a nutshell)
Writing this message is pretty out of my comfortzone, it shows how important the community is and I love it to go trough fear. I was born in June 1998 as a sunshine. With about 3 years my brother was born very ill, he had all five types of apnea. That trauma changed the whole family. (He made it trough this time and is healthy) During my childhood i was deeply connected with nature and different as other children. You can call me a little wierdo. If I could be a fruit, I would choose to be a wildstrawberry. Pudding and helping people to remember love makes me happy. As a teenager I forgot parts of myself and was partying and living scripted life with a 9 to 5 job and all what’s included. In 2019 a trip alone to Bali changed my life completed, I listened to myself. Remembered that I am here to spread love, to help humanity remember love. As a teen I made what others say makes you happy and forgot what makes me happy. It makes me happy to help Mother Earth. But what brought earth into this crisis? I think there are many reasons. One reason is the unhappy human: if I am unhappy I treat myself and my surroundings badly. So I wanted to solve the problem by the roots. And canceled my „safe“ job in a medicine laboratory (because for me the concept was often more making money out of diseases than helping) and start a job as waitress. Oh it was so beautiful! All kinds of people opened their hearts during the time, because I was real and saw the heart of the person and not the masks, which they put on to protect themselves. Then I realized that it’s not consistent, the happiness is gone after a few days, and I am not working for my own business and am the different of free. So I learned Kundalinidance and was reading many books about spirituality and health. Last year I quit the job and started a business the arts of love, a school where I want to help people remember love. The last months I could do not a lot. I don’t feels good that i need to make money with this love project. That was so much pressure for me. In this time the script knocked on my door, my family and some friends. I don’t have a television, eat vegan, meditate, read books, love it to spend real conscious time with friends and nature and don’t drink alcohol. My grandpa and dad think I am crazy, they want a scripted life for me. I was sad that they don’t believe in me and don’t see me and that’s ok i love them and they only want „the best“ (they know) for me. I was at my deepest financial point on my 25th birthday this year, I had 8 € on my bank account. My partner gave me the millionaires fastlane and my eyes opened. I realized that I was on the sidewalk and I was a moneychaiser. That truth hurts and my ego wanted to run away and screamed. Because of meditation I learned to observe it. My mindset is shifting, I sow new seeds, some of the sow seeds are growing and more and more I remember my mission on earth to build a bridge between spirituality and earth and to help humanity remember love and finding happiness. Thank you MJ for guiding me, for helping me to remember. Thank you for reading a part of my story. Thank you for you and thank your for us.

With love, peace and joy
Jess

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 656B71BB-0503-4E6D-B941-E172ECD280ED.jpeg
    656B71BB-0503-4E6D-B941-E172ECD280ED.jpeg
    244.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Introduciton of myself without filter.
(It‘s a part of my lifestory in a nutshell)
Writing this message is pretty out of my comfortzone, it shows how important the community is and I love it to go trough fear. I was born in June 1998 as a sunshine. With about 3 years my brother was born very ill, he had all five types of apnea. That trauma changed the whole family. (He made it trough this time and is healthy) During my childhood i was deeply connected with nature and different as other children. You can call me a little wierdo. If I could be a fruit, I would choose to be a wildstrawberry. Pudding and helping people to remember love makes me happy. As a teenager I forgot parts of myself and was partying and living scripted life with a 9 to 5 job and all what’s included. In 2023 a trip alone to Bali changed my life completed, I listened to myself. Remembered that I am here to spread love, to help humanity remember love. As a teen I made what others say makes you happy and forgot what makes me happy. It makes me happy to help Mother Earth. But what brought earth into this crisis? I think there are many reasons. One reason is the unhappy human: if I am unhappy I treat myself and my surroundings badly. So I wanted to solve the problem by the roots. And canceled my „safe“ job in a medicine laboratory (because for me the concept was often more making money out of diseases than helping) and start a job as waitress. Oh it was so beautiful! All kinds of people opened their hearts during the time, because I was real and saw the heart of the person and not the masks, which they put on to protect themselves. Then I realized that it’s not consistent, the happiness is gone after a few days, and I am not working for my own business and am the different of free. So I learned Kundalinidance and was reading many books about spirituality and health. Last year I quit the job and started a business the arts of love, a school where I want to help people remember love. The last months I could do not a lot. I don’t feels good that i need to make money with this love project. That was so much pressure for me. In this time the script knocked on my door, my family and some friends. I don’t have a television, eat vegan, meditate, read books, love it to spend real conscious time with friends and nature and don’t drink alcohol. My grandpa and dad think I am crazy, they want a scripted life for me. I was sad that they don’t believe in me and don’t see me and that’s ok i love them and they only want „the best“ (they know) for me. I was at my deepest financial point on my 25th birthday this year, from my last money I bought food for my friends and family and after I had 8 € on my bank account. My partner gave me the millionaires fastlane and my eyes opened. I realized that I was on the sidewalk and I was a moneychaiser. That truth hurts and my ego wanted to run away and screamed. Because of meditation I learned to observe it. My mindset is shifting, I sow new seeds, some of the sow seeds are growing and more and more I remember my mission on earth to build a bridge between spirituality and earth and to help humanity remember love and finding happiness. Thank you MJ for guiding me, for helping me to remember. Thank you for reading a part of my story. Thank you for you and thank your for us.

With love, peace and joy
Jess
Welcome to the forum Jess!

Thank you for the story you shared! Most people are not willing to be brave enough to post a photo of themselves and an actual life story so thank you so much for sharing your story with us! It's great that you meditate (great habit!) and are looking into the future in a different light

Why don't you start by reading the gold and notable threads here?

And once again, welcome to the forum!

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
Welcome to the forum Jess!

Thank you for the story you shared! Most people are not willing to be brave enough to post a photo of themselves and an actual life story so thank you so much for sharing your story with us! It's great that you meditate (great habit!) and are looking into the future in a different light

Why don't you start by reading the gold and notable threads here?

And once again, welcome to the forum!
Thank you Chet for your message and reading my story! Thank you for marking a next task. I feel very welcomed.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Last year I quit the job and started a business the arts of love, a school where I want to help people remember love.
Could you explain this a bit? What’s a love school?

Welcome to the forum

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
Could you explain this a bit? What’s a love school?

Welcome to the forum
The idea of the school „arts of love“ is to build a place where humans can learn (remember) how to find love within and outside. It’s a Plattform where you can find content for example about meditation, embodiement, health, gratitude and real communication. There are many different themes or how I call it „arts“ of love. The way to happiness is for everyone different. Does this gave you inside?

Thank you for welcoming me

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Nice to have another vegan here like myself. I kinda suspected that as I was reading your post since you were talking about compassion.

There's a thread here on the forum if you'd like to contribute your experiences.

Anyhow, welcome aboard and I hope you earn yourself a great business that inspirits your soul.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Welcome Jess! Hope you have a great time here on the forum!

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you!

Last edited:

Jess.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jun 27, 2023
Nice to have another vegan here like myself. I kinda suspected that as I was reading your post since you were talking about compassion.

There's a thread here on the forum if you'd like to contribute your experiences.

Anyhow, welcome aboard and I hope you earn yourself a great business that inspirits your soul.
Thanks Mj, I feel very welcome in the community and thanks for the wishes. I am on the way to earn and allow myself to create this business. Knowing you're vegan makes me happy. Thanks for sharing the thread, I love reading and sharing experiences.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...