The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Loved the book. Want to change my life.

Edwin santod

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone. I am an ex business owner who re joined the rat race, however my story is a unique one. I work for a company that requires me to travel a lot. With this job I have been able to have my wife quit her job, however I am unable to see my children very much. My goal after reading MJs book is to start a new international business now that I have met many people across the globe. However, I lack the confidence and I am very scared of taking a daring step. Like the book says, I need to take responsibility but I feel like I may lose everything in order to gain freedom. It’s weird. Does anyone feel the same or similar in what you’re going through?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too."-President John F. Kennedy

"We have had our failures, but so have others, even if they do not admit them. And they may be less public.

To be sure, we are behind, and will be behind for some time in manned flight. But we do not intend to stay behind, and in this decade, we shall make up and move ahead."-Kennedy's speech at Rice University

God bless this man because we went to the moon with the computational power of a calculator.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Like the book says, I need to take responsibility but I feel like I may lose everything in order to gain freedom. It’s weird. Does anyone feel the same or similar in what you’re going through?

Normal. Comfort and status quo is the enemy to change.

However, I lack the confidence and I am very scared of taking a daring step.

What daring step? Start a side hustle, grow it, minimize risk.

You're scared because you think starting a business involves quitting your job and going without an income, or a business. That's not how it works for most people.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...