The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lots of free time, LF freelance work!

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sketchh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 21, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Note: Hopefully there isnt a problem with posting this here. I see it as a reasonable place to put the thread

I want to work for you. We all have to start somewhere right!

Lately having quite a bit of free time on my hands with a decent paying part time job has led me to expand my freelance article, blog, and ghost writing work in online marketing and providing whomever with some efficient SEO and traffic to there site. Im a hard worker, know my way around a computer, and lastly a fast learner. I have good experience in writing and im willing to provide some samples for your business or online niche if interested. And if there is anything else that you need a helping hand with and just don't have the time to get to, I assure you i can make life a bit easier. Even if its customer service im willing to show you i can get the job done. So try me. =)

PM for more information.

Im always looking to learn a little bit from others. Thanks for taking the time to read most post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
Hey.

So, what can you do? please do send samples of our work...

What do you want to do in the long term?

Regards,

Andrés

Sketchh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 21, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
I think he was here for a moment and posted in everyone's profile - and then left. Too bad. A little effort and it may have been able to go somewhere.

No way i'd ever leave this amazing forum! I enjoy you guys to much =) Me and Andviv already talked Via PM. Thanks for your concern though

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
No way i'd ever leave this amazing forum! I enjoy you guys to much =) Me and Andviv already talked Via PM. Thanks for your concern though
Ohhh, well good! I was looking for your answer and had not seen it here. Sorry about that and glad to know you see the value - My apologies!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.