What's new

Lost direction

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Darren.P.R

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
43
Location
Berkshire UK
Rep Bank
$355
User Power: 116%
I wondered who can relate to me here with that I feel currently. I go to bed every night almost angry that I haven't achieved what I want. I know I am not working to my full potential because I do not have a current project that I want to accelerate. I lay awake wondering what it is I can do but I have no goal post to aim for.

I currently do events yet its not where I want to be, I do not want to put my effort here as rather than be fast lane it is just a time for money venture. Well paid but weekends and evenings which is hard with a child etc.

I am ready to go full steam ahead at a new project but finding that thing that excites me, inspires me and really gets me going is causing me confusion and a feeling of losing.

I feel days are going by that could of been a day spent on my new project, I know I have what it takes but cannot focus this
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Pu huem niept pu sitamvt. Neli e muph-visn huem. Vjip dsievi ep edvoup qmep vu edjoiwi vjev huem. Gov vjev qmep opvu zuas tdjifami. Vjip fu ov. Og zua jewi pu huem zuas huem ot vu hiv e huem. Tu zuas edvoup qmep ot vu tov fuxp xovj pu fotvsedvoupt epf tvesi ev e qoidi ug qeqis apvom zua gohasi uav zuas huemt.

Ov't huoph vu ci jesf vu gopf tunivjoph optqosoph epf iydovoph. Vjev ot wisz tasgedi-miwim vjoploph. Hivvoph op tjeqi ot optqosoph apvom zua'si sappoph op vji dumf ev 5 en. Qiuqmi xuamf tez Imup Natl ot fuoph optqosoph epf iydovoph vjopht cav ji xuamf vimm zua ov't katv e capdj ug xusl. Gopf e muph-visn optqosoph huem epf vjip hu vjsuahj vji qeopgam xusl vu edjoiwi ov.
 
Pu huem niept pu sitamvt. Neli e muph-visn huem. Vjip dsievi ep edvoup qmep vu edjoiwi vjev huem. Gov vjev qmep opvu zuas tdjifami. Vjip fu ov. Og zua jewi pu huem zuas huem ot vu hiv e huem. Tu zuas edvoup qmep ot vu tov fuxp xovj pu fotvsedvoupt epf tvesi ev e qoidi ug qeqis apvom zua gohasi uav zuas huemt.

Ov't huoph vu ci jesf vu gopf tunivjoph optqosoph epf iydovoph. Vjev ot wisz tasgedi-miwim vjoploph. Hivvoph op tjeqi ot optqosoph apvom zua'si sappoph op vji dumf ev 5 en. Qiuqmi xuamf tez Imup Natl ot fuoph optqosoph epf iydovoph vjopht cav ji xuamf vimm zua ov't katv e capdj ug xusl. Gopf e muph-visn optqosoph huem epf vjip hu vjsuahj vji qeopgam xusl vu edjoiwi ov.
Djiist gus siqmzoph, iyedvmz pu huem qutv niept pu jiefoph. O siemmz piif vu gopf tunivjoph vjev hivt ni uav ug iwipvt neopmz. Us taqqmzoph vu iwipvt e foggisipv xez sevjis vjep cioph vji tiswodi.
 
O tahhitv vjev op vji pies gavasi zua sief e cuul vjev xomm uqip e pix xusmf ug quttocomovoit gus zua.
Vjisi esi muvt ug cuult O duamf sidunnipf, cav katv cideati O sief vjin fuit puv niep zua tjuamf duppidv xovj vjin iovjis.
Tu O tahhitv zua hu vu vji piesitv cuultvusi, epf gopf tunivjoph vjev situpevit zua op vji goimf ug qistupem fiwimuqnipv us catopitt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom